Chapter 2 | Dixon

Rick pov

---

Our conversation was cut short as an ear pearcing scream filled the air. i look up as did our group and the men standing in front of me. Glenn stood at the edge with a bag over his head and a girl stood beside him trying to escape from the man's grip.

In the process she had managed to remove the bag and her blonde hair thrashed around her face as her body turned and kicked. The man had managed to stop her moving and she was now standing completely still and out of breath.   she looked down at us and her eyes scanned the group and stopped at me and her eyes widened.

"Aura" I muttered as she still looked down at me. I turned my head to look at the man and narrowed my eyes

"Isn't she amazing?" He said as he wolf whistled, putting his hands on his hips "you sure you're not interested?" He asked me once more

"The guns and the kid?" I started "for both of them" I finished as I could here the rest of my group mumble 'both?'

He thought about the trade and said "I'm guessing you're not gonna give me the guns. Come locked and loaded"

Glenn and Aura got pulled back as they rushed us out their sanctuary to get the guns and come back locked and loaded.

Aura pov

---

I got pulled back by the man and so did Glenn. He looked so scared and was worrying if his group would come back for him and so was I. Rick said he was getting us both back even though he hates my guts.

The truth is I'm a criminal, a thief wanted by the county.  Rick was the officer who caught me many times but I've always got away. Rick knows everything about me, from my past to my favourite ice cream flavour. He says he understands why I do this but he also says I need to stop, he took care of me as one of his children as he knew my parents were abusive. I stopped breaking laws and became a better person but when my father found me and started beating and hurting me I started again. Rick was so disappointed and just passed me onto the other officers. every time I passed him in the halls he would pitty me.

I looked over to Glenn who was shaking in fear ad I rested a hand on his shoulder and he jumped "don't worry. They'll come back" I told him. He just smiled at me as we got pushed into a room with two dogs jumping around and barking.

30 minutes had passed an no one had came into check on us or any signs of Rick coming back. I sighed as Glenn was feeling better as he was playing with the dogs.

I jumped as the door swung open and Glenn stood up to walk over to his group. I looked back down at the ground, making sure I didn't look at Rick. I could hear Glenn whispering to his group about me "she tried to help me" was all I could hear as footsteps got louder behind me. A shadow In front of me as Rick kneeled down in front of me making me look at him

"i know we're not on good terms at the moment, but you helped my group and I'm willing to let you join us. That's if you trust me" Rick said as my eyes narrowed and I mentally threw daggers at I'm but nodded anyway. He stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I looked at it and hit it away as I stood up myself

"I don't need you help, but I'll join anyway" I said as i turned my back to Rick and faced his group who were all staring at me "take a picture, it'll last longer" I snapped as I pushed past them and walked out the door with them behind me

I slowed down as I didn't know what way I was going as Rick walked in front of me and I started following him. I walked along aside of a man who had longish hair and percing blue eyes as he looked ahead.  My eyes trailed to his sleavless arms covered in dirt and a crossbow resting on his back with the strap pulled around his shoulder looked tempting to take but I knew no about of skill would be able to steal that.

800 words

Criminal Hunter

---

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry if I didn't get the words right as I haven't seen that episode in a while.
This was chapter 2 of Criminal Hunter.
Please vote and comment what you think.
Thank you :)