Chapter 11 | Dixon

Aura pov

I woke up with a weight keeping me still on the bed, with a warm body laying next to me. My eyes opened as I could hear Daryl's snores exhale from his mouth, his eyes shut but I could see his face twitch a little as he slept. He looked so peaceful, cute almost.

I didn't want to move as I didn't know the next time we would be in this position again was, maybe never.

He shifted in his sleep, snuggling into my hair as I giggled, waking him up. His eyes opened as he sat up, looking around the room. He looked at me and smiled, earning a smile back.

I grabbed his arm to pull him back, so he lay down again. I wrapped my arms around him, holding on like he was going to leave. I rested my head on his chest and I could hear his steady heartbeat.

There was a plain clock placed above the door that read 7:23 as I thought it was far to early to get up and I didn't hear anyone else walking along the narrow corridor.

"I need a shower" I told him as I stood up, walking to the bathroom. He turned on his side and watched me turn the shower head on and close the door behind me as I send him a smirk.

I took my clothes off and placed them on the toilet lid and put a towel around me, waiting for the water to heat up. As it was heating up I looked in a mirror that was placed above the sink to see my face covered in dirt and my hair stuck to my face because of the grease. I looked a mess

I stepped in the warm shower and I cleaned myself and used the soapy water to get the dirt off my body and the shampoo for my hair.

After a couple of minutes I got out and put on some clean clothes I took in with me. I tried my body and hair as I slid into the black jeans and tank top. I walked out the bathroom to see Daryl with his shirt off, facing the door. There were scars covering his whole back and a tattoo on his right shoulder.

I looked at the scars before walking upto him and wrapped my arms around his back and rested my head against him. He froze as the hug felt uncomfortable but I didn't give up, holding him tighter I told him his scars were beautiful. He relaxed a little, but not enough to let me know he was comfortable

"I have scars like that too. It shows the kind of person I am. I makes me, me" I told him as I let go, letting him turn around. I showed him my arm that was covered in needle marks. Most of them had faded, but were still noticeable.

"We're just two broken people looking to be whole again" I said as I smiled weakly at him, putting my arm down.

He looked down and chuckled "I guess we are" he said as he finished putting on his shirt.

We both sat back down on the bed like we did last night. My head lay on his shoulder as his lay on my head. Everything was the same but one thing. I took his hand in mine and intwinded our fingers

"You got anymore fears?" He asked me, I felt his jaw move against my head and his beard tickled my ear

"Yeah. But they're really stupid" I said as I giggled

"Nothings stupid about you" he told me as he squeezed my hand a little

"I'm scared of the dark. Oh, and spiders" I shyly told him as he chuckled

"spiders, really? Aura the badass has a fear of spiders" he laughed as I jokingly hit his chest

"I'm not badass. I don't have a crossbow or drive a loud ass motorcycle" I said as I laughed along with him.

"Technically you were on the loud ass motorcycle, so you count as a badass darlin'" he said as he poked my nose as I scrunched it up "deal with it" he laughed, quoting me from back at the camp.

"That's when I thought you were an ass. I know now that you're not" I told him as I shifted closer to him if possible

"And you were willing to kiss that ass" he teased

"You might have been an ass, but you were a very attractive ass" I said as I looked at his eyes. The blue colour somehow made me get lost in them as I started moving forward and so did he. I felt his hot breath on my lips...

856 words

Criminal Hunter | Daryl Dixon

---

I understand if you hate me cause I left a cliffhanger. But don't worry, I'm not as bad as the walking dead show. Glenn won't die in the next chapter. And i also understand if you hate me cause I just said that lmao.
Please vote and comment if you like it
Thank you :)