Chapter 21 | Dixon

"Is it obvious we just had sex?" I chuckled after finishing putting my clothes back on and we were now on our way back to the RV, hand in hand.

"Pat down yer hair a little, it's looks crazy" he laughed as I used my fingers to brush through my hair

"I do not believe you've never had sex before, your hands work magic" I told him as he laughed

"I wasn't that good"

"Better than I've ever had" I told him as I stood closer to him, our hips brushing off each other as we walked.

"Don't tell no one 'bout this" he said in a serious tone. It did kinda break my heart knowing he didn't want anyone to find out that we're 'together' but I couldn't imagine people's faces If I told them that Daryl had sex with someone half his age. They could think he might of forced me to do it.

"Of course"

"I thought you said you were afraid of the dark" he laughed at me as I jokingly hit him "wha'? Can't a guy have a little joke once in a while?" He joked as I put my hand back in his, it was crazy how well they fitted in with each other as he intwinned our fingers.

"you make me feel safe in the dark" I said as he chuckled.

"How are ya not sure that some demon watched you get undressed?" He teasted me

"Daryl. Stop it, you're creeping me out" I told him as I pouted

"Aw darlin' I'm sorry" he said in a baby voice as he hugged me

I huffed as I hugged him back, not letting go. His arms stretched out as held on tightly to his waist. "Ya gonna let go?" He asked me as I shook my head. He groaned as he picked me up, the same way he did back at the CDC.

I yawned as he held me in his arms "tired?" He asked as I nodded "ya can just sleep. We're quite a while away from the highway" he told me as I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep in his arms.

I woke up as the sun shone through the windows of the RV, I was laying down on the seat as everyone was wake. I sat up and the first person to great me was Dale, he said 'good morning' before going back outside to go on watch.

I followed him out as I saw Daryl sitting on his bike "Hey" I said as I walked upto him

"Hi"

"Are we going to the farm today?" I asked him as he nodded at me.

"You coming on the bike or the RV?" He asked me as I shrugged

"Can I come on the bike? " I asked him as he nodded. He moved forward and gave me space to sit behind him as he started to drive down the Highway with the RV and Carol following behind.

We found the farm eventually as we started to drive up the long path and parked outside the large house. Shane stood outside  along with some people I haven't seen before. Shane's hair was completely shaven off, but it made him look completely different.

T-Dog ran into the house to tell Lori and Rick that we're here as they came running out. I got off the bike along with Daryl as Dale asked "how is he?".

"He's good. Thanks to hershel and his people. And Shane" Lori told us

"We would have lost Carl If it wasn't for him"

"How'd it happen?" Andrea asked

"A hunting accident, just a stupid accident" Rick replied.

After talking to rick everyone had decided to have a funeral for a man named Otis who was apparently the same person who shot Carl.

I stood next to Daryl who clearly did not give a shit about this man. His face said it all as we listened to Shane tell us about what happened, Otis saved Carl and Shane's life and even if I didn't know him I was very thankful he did save their lives.

709 words

Criminal Hunter | Daryl Dixon

---

I hope you enjoyed that chapter, if you did please vote and comment. Thank you :)