Chapter 27 | New Book

YES! FINALLY AN UPDATE! wait, never mind...

So, I've decided I was going to end this book the way it is now. I was thinking about making a real 27 chapter where she gets lost and Daryl can't find her, but basically I'm not going to do that.

You could say this book is a 2nd Book to this. But it's not really.

It's a new character called quinn. I don't want to give to much away but ill put in the first 'chapter' which is the intro.

This book was kinda boring me so that's why I'm ending it and writing a new one. I'm not going to publish it until have at least 5 chapters. I'm only on my 3rd so if you want to read it you can follow me and I'll put a post on my message board when it's up.

Anyway,  enough rambling and here's the into:

| Muzz333 | All rights reserved |

Rick pov

---

Every so often I would see a perfect 'Q' carved into the wood of the stairs leading into the houses of Alexandria, I wouldn't give it a second thought as it sometimes got boring here and someone from the town used their knife to pass the time.

It got more obvious, more and more of them appeared around the town. Everyone asked questions but no one knew who it was, maybe it was a joke. Perhaps not.

It wasn't our number one problem. But it soon was once they appeared inside houses with empty cans of spray paint scattered in the last room the 'Q' made an apprentice in, everyone got more anxious and more scared of the mystery person.

That wasn't the weirdest part of all this, Daryl's been acting off. I've been seeing less of him everyday, never coming back with food which was why we all thought where he was leaving to. He'd be gone for hours, no new blood splattered on his body which meant he wasn't killing anything and when ever someone asked him about it he'd shrug it off and not tell anyone

---

Warning ~ contains violence, Strong language, use of alcohol, triggering chapters and sexual explicitly

----

It's basically about this girl called quinn who finds Daryl in the middle of a forest and they start to have a fight but she ends up escaping. He finds her again and they start talking but she tells him to leave so he starts having dreams about her...

I really hope you'll like it and I'm sorry about this story stopping where it is