Chapter 6

So, the getting along with each other, and being together forever idea went down the drain after a few hours. We were walking and Lindsey and Loren some how got into a fight. I don't even know what happened honestly. Then Lindsey punched Loren, so if I had to put my money (if I had any) on someone and bet they'd win, I'd bet on Lindsey. She is the toughest person I know. I honestly wished I could be like her, I have always admired her and I was sorta jealous of her when we weren't best friends. I don't believe I ever told her this though. We walked for a few more hours after that..

At the moment, we are in an abandoned barn house. I was sorta uneasy when I first came into the house, my nerves going crazy. I wasn't sure if it was because on the outside the house was out in the open, and then behind the feild and on the side of the road was dense forest. Or maybe it was because there were res stains of blood on the walls. Either way, I felt unsafe and exposed here. I wasn't sure if anyone could see my displeasure in our choice of where to stay and take refuge for the next few hours. We spanned out into teams, though I somehow ended up by myself. Blake and Lindsey got put into a team, and Brandon and Loren were put into a team. That would've left me with John, but I don't remember seeing him after someone suggested we should split up in teams. I think it was him who suggested it.

I walked up the stairs, careful, trying not to make any noise just in case anything was there. Blake and Lindsey decided to head to the cellar, which was outside. I looked out the window that was on the wall while you walked up the stairs, I could see them still walking. I was surprised that the cellar was that far from the house. I turned my attension back to going up the stairs. I heard movement in one of the bedrooms, I slowly opened the door, clutching my crowbar tightly. 

The room was empty except, John was there. He was hugging a girl that was around our. She was blonde, and she was crying. I frowned a bit and lowered my crowbar. I sighed a bit, I knew who the person was when she looked up. Her name was Angel, I turned to walk out. John gave me a sad glance, but I just returned his glance with a small shrug. Angel had a crush on him, and I wasn't sure if he liked her the same way.

I walked out of the room going to the next room, it was a pretty room, besides the furniture being stained with blood. I sat down on the musty bed, I looked at the walls. There were pictures of a family, and some farm animals. Some horses, a few cows, some chickens. The family looked so happy in the picture, but I knew they probably got eaten or turned into zombies. The parents, and the four children, they had two dogs and three cats. I felt bad for them, but best thing for me to do was to see if they had any supplies and help everyone to survive this hell. Then I heard a scream coming from downstairs, followed by some crashes.

(CLIFF HANGERRR! WOO! COME BACK AND READ THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN IT COMES OUT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!)