The Bet (Gally): Part 2

~~~~~
Previously...

"You never said I had to break up with her." Galley said softly, so Minho didn't hear him.

"Oh, but I only gave you 3 months. 3 months to love her and 3 months to break her heart. Am I not right?"

Gally shook his head.

"Yes Minho, I'll do it as soon as the time is up. That was the bet."

"I was only a bet?" Minho and Gally both snapped their heads around to see a confused y/n right behind them.

~~~~~

"Y/n.. I.." Gally began but he was quickly cut off.

"How could you?" Y/n eyes began watering and she ran away from Minho and Gally in a flash.

Gally looked at Minho and back to y/n before deciding not to run after her. Y/n was the type who needed space while she was heartbroken.. And Gally knew that personally..

Flashback...

Y/n had found out that another glader named Francis was her brother. Francis was y/n best friend and the closest person to y/n except for Gally. He was a great runner and had been here for almost as long as Alby was. But one day, Francis had got lost on his way back through the Maze and ultimately got stuck before he could come back through the wall. Y/n was absolutely crushed. She ran up to Lookout Tower and wouldn't come out until the next day...

'Hopefully she won't act the same way.. Or worse.' Gally thought and hoped.

+++++

That might, Alby had arranged for a bonfire because they had received a new greenie today.

Gally was pacing around his room, worried about where y/n was until he realized that maybe this bonfire will ease the pain of his heart. He could fight a couple lads and get rid of his pent up feelings about y/n with each glader he'd beat up.

'Yeah, I'll fight each and every glader there.' He thought.

Gally finally exited his room once the sun set, and saw something that made him firing mad.

It was y/n... But she was with Newt!? He had his arm around her as they both say on a log by the fire. They were both looking at each other and laughing at whatever Newt had said... That filthy slinthead.

"Trust me y/n, I'm forgetting about you tonight."

+++++

"COME ON, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!" Gally yelled, at the glader he was fighting.

He couldn't remember how many he had fought already, he seemed to of lost his count at 9..

He could feel his nose slowly trickle some blood as one of these guys head-butted him in the face in an attempt to tackle him. Gally spit out blood as the other guy squares up and he quickly take him down.

The glader jumps out of the ring and Gally raises his hands in celebration.

"SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! COME AND CHALLENGE ME!"

He felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Minho.

"Gally, maybe you should take it easy for a while." Minho tried pulling him away from the ring, but Gally yanked his arm back.

"No Minho! I want to fight!"

Everybody had gathered around because it seemed like Gally and Minho were gonna fight.

"C'mon Gally, just go with me." He said, trying to protect his friend.

"No! I need to forget about y/n!" The whole glade seemed to of gone quiet.

"If we hadn't of made that bet, she would still be with me right now! Minho, I don't think you realize truly how much she means to me. She's the only thing keeping me happy in this place and if I don't have her.. I don't know what I'll do! That's why I have a broken nose and cuts and bruises.. Because I feel much more worse on the inside that I need to feel the same way on the outside!"

Gally was chest-to-chest with Minho, tears almost starting to form in his eyes. They both stared at each other before Minho slowly back away.

"Alright, now that that is done, who wants to fight?"

All the gladers backed away from the ring and started to go back to the homestead. Everybody realized that the party needed to end for Gally's sake, plus it was way past the bedtimes anyway. Jeff stayed behind and walked up to Gally.

"Let's go get that nose fixed, Gal."

WASN'T GONNA MAKE A PART 3 BUT THIS IMAGINE LITERALLY HAS 755 WORDS SO WHY NOT (PLUS I LOVE THE MAZE RUNNER SO GET READY) IT WILL BE POSTED SOON ,😘

(P.S. SORRY THERE ISN'T A GIF, I'M WRITING OFF OF MY TABLET)