Jealous much?

Pietros p.o.v

Ugh. She is always with him. And not me. Stupid bucky. Today (y/n) went shopping. Now im waiting for her to get back so i can ask if she wanted to watch a movie tonight. Maybe shell say yes and then i can tell her im in love with her. . . if i can work up the guts to talk to her first.

Few moments lata

I run to the door/elevator (idk ok?) ready to help her with her shopping bags. And i see HIM.  Already helping her and i run off before they could see me. I just go around the corner. And bucky starts to speak.

"Hey, buck can you help me with something tonight?" she asks bucky.

"Yeah sure." he replied seductively.

I do a low growl. And run off.

Lata that night

I sat in the living room watching some tv and i see bucky walking towards (y/n)'s room. I growl. And then i slightly hear a giggle. I turn down the volume to hear them talking. The a few moments later i hear a thump againts the wall and hear a slightly grunt and moan. I blush in embarrassment and anger i stay up and then I hear her say.

"Harder!"

I zoom to the room and slam the door open only to see bucky with his thumbs on the sides of her pants and (y/n) pressed up against the wall with her skinny jean half way up. I was angry. She turned red and bucky removed his hands.

"What?"he said calmly.

" i-th-you-doing" i studder.

" NO! He was helping me with my new skinny jeans they are really tight and i need to stretch them out!" she said as she turned red.

"I-i''...i didnt know what to say. So i ran out red faced. I went to the roof.

Part 2 coming out in a week or sooner i have my last basketball game next monday its really stressful when your going against your school rivail....