First sight love-13

Tash and Ani started to look into each others eyes romantically. They both really fell for each other. Tash felt very shy and started to look down but her heart forced her to look into his eyes again. Ani noticed that she felt uncomfortable and he simply started the conversation with her.
Ani: so how old are you?
Tash : I'm just 8 years younger than you!
Ani: damn 8 years? Mm but it's okay, still can!
Tash : haha why suddenly you said can? Can I know the reason?
Ani: Haha nothing just leave it.
Tash : Haha really there's nothing?
Ani: mm I'm damn older than you and I really can't take it.
Tash : haha even though you are older than me, you are still small and thin like me. So don't worry sir.
Ani: Haha hey you are right and please stop calling me sir.
Tash : sir but what you want me to call You?
Ani: you can call me Ani like the way you just now called me.
Tash : no no I can't!
Ani: why? What's wrong in that?
Tash : I called you Ani but I don't know why it sounds like I'm calling you honey.
Ani: hey that's what, I want you to call me. You can call me honey and you can also call me anything you want for example poda ,vada ,tenga ,mangga and everything. Haha is that okay?
Tash : Haha I really can't stop laughing honey.
Ani: finally you call me honey and I want to hear this word from your mouth till my last breath.
Ani said that with such a romantic look and deeply looked into her eyes. She really fell for his words and looked into his eyes deeply too.
waiter: excuse me sir, here is your coffee and please enjoy. Would you like to order anything else sir?
Tash : thank you
Ani: Oh thank you and we will call you again later.
They both started to have their coffees.
Tash: how is the coffee? Do you like it?
Ani: I love it and it's really sweet like you.
Tash: hrm honey, actually it's not sweet and it's bitter because you haven't mixed the sugar. Nahh mix it.
Ani just smiled at her and took the sugar from her and mixed it.

Ani mind voice: dei ani, impress kude panna teriileiyada unnake. Itherkene class poi tha impress panna katekenum.

Tash mind voice: I really didn't expect that you will sit in front of me and impress me with your lovely words honey......