First sight love-37

Tash's mind voice: hare baba what's happening here, why is this garden so romantic with candles and why is it that I can see the roses everywhere in the shape of heart.

She started to go inside the garden and had a look around the garden, suddenly she saw 1 letter hung on a flower with a string, she took that and read.

Tash reading: tash, you are my world and you have been that since the first time I saw you in my dreams. Yes tash, you are my dream girl, i was  searching for you for almost 9 months from the time I saw you in my dreams. I felt the love first time I looked at you, and my world became a beautiful place to live in. I often asked myself, what will I do in this world without you now? My heart replied me to marry you..
From your honey

After she read that letter, her tears scrolled and she started to look to her left and right to find Ani. But Ani, was standing behind  her and banu was taking the video since she started to walk from the house, aninyah and ajith were ready to play 1 of ani's bgm from moonu movie and it is uyire uyire bgm. Ani was ready to propose Tash . Ani called her, tashwiny and she turned back and looked finding Ani, he was looking very handsome in his white shirt and was holding 1 red ross which he had pluck from the garden. He came near her and looked into her eyes deeper and kneld down and gave the rose to her and said

Ani: will you marry me and make me the happiest man in your beautiful world?

She cried and was shivering in happiness and surprised. She took that rose from him and said.
Tash: yes honey!
Ajith played the bgm after she said yes.

Ani stood up and pulled her to him and hugged her very tight and kissed her on her forehead and said I love you tash. Tash cried and hugged him tightly too and said I love you too honey, I love you so much and she kissed him on his cheeks and looked into his eyes. Ani hugged her very tightly .
In a moment, he kissed her lips. They both were kissing and after a minute her both sisters screamed and disturbed their first kiss.

Aninyah:now only couple but already started to kiss ah?
Banu: ithele vere lip to lip.
Ani: heryoo these 2 kids! Banu if you want means tell, are you ready ajith to give it. Yennada ajith, OK thane.
Banu: akka mama ve adaki veiyi.

Readers note: The next part will be the last part for this story guys. Hope yourl enjoyed this one. The next story will be updated soon. Thank you for all your support guys. Means a lot.