First sight love-28

aninyah and banu went near Ani's ear and whispered to him.
Aninyah: hey mama, you better take us with you ,if not we will brain wash pappa and cancel your plan.
Banu: Mama please take us, we won't disturb you and akka, if you don't take us then we will cancel all your plan.
Ani whispered back to them: okay okay I'll take you both but unge akka tha varen maatenu romba scene podura!
Tash: hrmm! yenna nenge moonu perum plan panikitte irekinge?
Ani: hrm nothing Ma. Okay ! Siva sir please book another 3 tickets.
Siva: okay I'll do it now.
Tash : honey, I can't follow.
Ani: why Ma?
Aninyah: mama you go faster and pack your things and we will pack akka's things. Kaa come come.
Banu and aninya took her to her room and started to pack her things.
Ani: Haha these 2 kids are very smart.
Siva: I already booked the tickets and you and tashwiny can sit together and let the 2 kids to sit anywhere.
Ani: Haha thank you bro, okay I'll go and pack my things.
Sharp 2 pm Tash and others came down for the lunch and then everyone finished their meals. Suddenly Aninya's mom came to Tash's house to give aninya and banu's suitcase and passports.
Aninyah mom: apepa inthe rende valum summa summa call panni yen uyire vangiricinge.
Tash mom: parevale innum 2 days ke ungaluku yenthe disturb um irekade.
Everyone laughed and made fun of the 2 naughty kids while Anirudh asked shall we move now?
Tash:yeah sure. Okay everyone I'll move first bye take care.
Tash mom: okay take care make sure you take care of these 2 kids.
Ani: haha don't worry about these kids I'll take care of them.
Aninyah: we are not kids we are teenagers, okay okay bye. Akka and mama come let's go.
Danush,siva, joanna and aishwarya wished Ani all the best and four of them got inside the car.

After 2 hours , 4 of them arrived at Klia airport.
They all went inside and while they all were waiting for their boarding, there were some Indian girls who saw Ani and they just started screaming and came near them and started to ask for autograph and selfies to Ani.
Ani: Oh! okay ! 1 by 1.
Aninyah: kaa kaa see, there are plenty of girls standing beside mama.
Banu: kaa mama hot right with these girls
Tash : keep quiet
They both started to bully her by making her to feel jealous.