First sight love-33

Tash : honey you sit, I'll make it for you all.
Ani: no Ma you are looking tired so rest for awhile, I'll make it.
Tash: no honey I'm okay, pls let me do for you.
Aninyah: kaa you go kaa, oi mama you sit, we need to ask you something personal, so let akka go.
Ani: okay tash you go, yeah what's that kids, Oh I think ajith already came, let me to open the door first thn we talk
Banu: mama mama, you sit . I will open the door.

Banu ran to the door and welcomed ajith with her cute smile, they both were very shy and just looked at each others.
Aninyah: mama you never trusted me na, now you itself see by your own eyes. Just look at banu and ajith.
Ani: Haha yeah I think they like each others, paaren ulle varamma angeye nikidhunga. Dei ajith angeye yevele nerum tha nika pore And banu unukum yenna achi?
Ajith: hrm nothing Anne yeah coming.
Banu: nothing mama, I'll go to the kitchen to help akka.
Aninyah: hahaha. See she is escaping.
Ajith came inside the house and asked ani ,
Ajith: who is they Anne, your relative?

Ani explained him everything about Tash and the reason for what he brought Tash to Chennai.
Ajith: my God ! finally you met your dream girl Anne, so when you going to propose her?
Ani: that's what I'm thinking da.
Aninyah: mama don't waste your time, make sure you propose akka by today.
Ani: yeah okay, now let's do the plan.
Ajith:We hang out first, after we are done with everything, we can come back home and take rest for a while.
Ani: okay then I propose her in our garden
Aninyah: okay mama so you are gonna propose her at night izit ....So, me banu and ajith will decorate the garden with candles and definitely it will be more romantic.
Ani: Haha that's a good idea.
Ajith: okay Anne, so later we will do it .
Tash: hi ajith, honey take your green tea. I think it's not nice but adjust for 1 day.
Ani: hey you know something, green tea is my favorite and I always drink this!
Tash : Haha yeah I know that and it's my favorite too
Banu: akka always has the same taste like you mama. Her like and dislikes are the same as well.
Tash started to blush.
Aninyah: kaa podhum podhum! where is my coffee?
Banu: it's here, for you and ajith
Ajith: Oh thank you very much

All of them were resting for awhile with their drinks and after few minutes they all started to hang out and Ani took them to the Marina beach and Tash enjoyed herself feeling the cool breeze and playing in the water while Ani was just standing admiring her innocence and purity in heart. He loved Tash mainly because she was being herself not wanting to be like anyone else. She was natural, caring, sweet and loving.....