First sight love- 22

Ani: hrmm yepepatalam vanthu vanthu disturb panunge.
Joanna: oiii
Ani: aiyoyo naa samiye sonna Madam, nenge tapalam yedhuvum neneikadinge.
Tash: Haha seri seri, come let's go to dining table, I'm hungry.
Danush: nenge rende perum angeye irundhu sapuda mudiyade. So pls come out.
They all laughed together and went to the dining table. Tash's parents and Ani's parents waited for everyone .Ani and Joanna sat beside tash and Danush, Siva and aishwarya sat opposite to Tash . All of them started their breakfast together along with their parents. Tash's maid served the food to everyone except for Tash. She gave her only biscuits and a big glass of carrot juice with ice.
Ani: everyone over here are eating dosa, idli and puri. But why did the maid give you only biscuits and carrot juice?
Tash's mom: apediye idhu saptutalum. Every morning she won't eat.
Ani: Haha why Ma you don't want to eat ? and don't tell me you are on diet!!
Tash: actually! I really don't feel like eating anything in the morning.
Danush: parevale Ma, inike mattum Ani unaku ooti viduvan.
Tash : aiyo anna, ille venna.
Sivakartikayen, nee summa irema, Ani bro nenge utti udenge.
Ani whispered to them, thank you bro😉😉😉 and he started to feed you the idli. Tash also eat that with shyness
Tash's mom : how many times we have forced you to eat your breakfast ,but today how come so fast you ate ?
Ani's mom: Haha kudekervenge kudeta, tannala sapadevange.
Joanna: how many times I have tried to feed you at this dining table but you didn't even open your mouth . But once anirudh fed you, you finished 4 idli.
Aishwarya: Haha, pasi polle.
Sivakartikayen: kadhal kaan kattudhey!!
Danush: nambe anirudh kum kadhal kaan katudhu.
Ani's dad: kannu vekadinge da.
Tash's dad: Haha adhan.

She couldn't sit there because everyone started to bully her, so she told Ani to eat first, As she had some work in the garden. She took her carrot juice and left the place.
Ani: she's so sweet, I really love her character a lot.
Sivakartikayen: Haha but don't propose her very late ....because you both have already fallen in love with each other so why waste the time.
Ani: But I'm scared to propose her, don't know why.
Danush: archo nothing to be scared. Do wat we say.