First sight love-24

Ani: that's what, why did you want to catch these 2 kids?
Aninya: kids ar? Ani mama we are not kids ,we are 16 years old.
Ani: Haha that's only kids age
Joanna: I asked to catch these 2 monkeys because they are very close to your sweetheart and they know all the secrets of tashwiny. So we can ask them more details of tashwiny's dreams. See it will be easy for you to impress her.
Danush: hey joanna, that's super idea.
Joanna: Haha thank you, banu and aninya pls tell us, how does tashwiny wants her future husband to propose her. I know it's gonna be really romantic!!

Banu: my God, we already promise her to not tell to anyone.
Sivakartikayen: Anna unaku kuchi muttai vangi taren, pls sollu Ma.
Danush: hey apediye mandelei pottena teriyum, olunga soluriya.
Aishwarya: Ma good girls na, tell us Ma, we won't tell to anyone.
Aninya: aiyo we won't tell anything , akka paavam, she trusts us a lot.

Ani: hey okay okay don't cry, let me tell you all something, I know everything, yeah I know that your akka loves me and I also love her very much but I haven't proposed her. I want to propose her like how she wants, so I need your help.
Banu: awh my akka dreams have come true, Ani mama loves akka!

Ani: neeyum mama va.
Aninya: yes of course, our akka's future husband is mama for us! Hehe Ani mamaa, what should we do for you now.
Ani: no need to do anything Ma, just tell us, how does your akka want me to propose her?
Banu: okay mama, we will tell you. Aninya, you tell.
Aninya: akka told us that she wants mama to propose her in her garden.
Ani: why there?
Aninya: Because she loves her garden a lot. She always spends her time with her beautiful roses and flowers. She loves to see nature. So she wants mama to pluck one of her rose, kneel down and propose her with those fresh flowers, and fresh air which the trees gave.
danush: dei Ani, romba valiyade da. Vaa polam.
Ani: Haha ille bro, summa imagine panni paaten.

Joanna: Haha, make sure you do it well bro.
Ani: hey small kids make sure you dont ever tell to your akka that, you both already told me your akka's dream.
Banu: aiyoyo, we won't , but pls don't call us kids mamaaa.
Ani: haha okay okay, chill.
Sivakartikayen: okay let's go to the garden.
Ani: bro can we postpone the proposal? I'm scared bro.