Part 2

Cast list:
Ari Pedrad : emeraude toubia
Rea nick : Peyton List
Jacob Trist: Lucky Blue Smith
Lauren : Victoria justice

As we run along side the train I smile to myself.

I'm dauntless.

Sure some of my best friends are now candor. But my other best friends are running with me.

We jump on to the train and look out to the city before we all burst out laughing.

Forever dauntless

--

Once we all jump out of the train we align ourselves around Eric at the edge of the building.

"My names Eric. I'm one of your leaders here at dauntless. If you want to enter dauntless then this is the way in. If you're too scared to jump then you're not dauntless."

He scans over the crowd looking at each and every one of us.

3 Candor
4 erudite
2 amity.
8 dauntless

"Well one of you have to go first."

Before the erudite or candor can ask any questions that will annoy him, I charge forward. Looking down I see there is a hole in the ground. I get up on the ledge and turn to face my fellow initiates. I mock salute then dive backwards. The wind rapidly passes by me and whistles in my ears. I heard a few gasps and giggles when I jumped off but none of that matters now. I feel free. Like a bird set free.

Only to be stopped by a net.

I jump up and down on the net whilst giggling to my hearts content. That was so much fun and a great way to start my role as an Initiate in dauntless. I feel the net being pulled and I'm suddenly face to face with four.

"Keeping your name."

"Wouldn't change it for the world." A sly grin spreads onto my face.

"First jumper. Ari. Welcome to dauntless."

He lifts me down as the dauntless start screaming. I scream with them. This faction is my family.

-

The others fall down one by one leaving us with.

3 candor.
4 erudite
1 amity
8 dauntless.

One of the amity didn't jump so she is factionless now.

"Dauntless borns go with Lauren, transfers stay with me. Go."

I run out of the room with my fellow dauntless borns. I race up behind Lauren and jump on her back. She stumbles a bit but still catches me.

"Hey Ari, quite the stunt you pulled back there."

"Just being myself."

"Tell the others that they need to head to the dauntless born dorms at night."

"Okay."

"Now get off me. You're not five anymore."

"Alright"

I jump off her back and run to the cafeteria. I see zeke next to four and the other initiates.

"Tonight we have to play candor or dauntless." I say

A chorus of yeahs and high fives are shared throughout the table.

"So four was telling me that you are the first jumper." Zeke states.

"Obviously. Did you seriously doubt me."

"No. it's just I thought that a transfer would do it." He then tried to throw a tomato at me but I caught it in my mouth, raising my eyebrows.

"Initiates rise." Max's loud voice echoes off the stone walls of dauntless.

"You have joined the warrior faction. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery and the courage that strives one person to stand up for another. Do us proud." The dauntless members start to shout and scream. Then they pick us up and go crowd suffering.

I am dauntless.
~~~

We sat in a circle in the dauntless born dorms.

"Rea, candor or dauntless." Amia asks.

"Candor."

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room." She looks down slightly blushing.
"Yeah. Ari, candor or dauntless."

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to just walk up to four and give him a hug then tell him he's just like a big teddy bear."

I get up and run down the hallways. The others follow me but stay a few paces behind. I see him next to the chasm with Zeke. This is going to be hilarious. I basically skip over to him.

"A what are you doing here." Zeke asks. I try not to giggle as I hug four without any warning. Four and zeke stand there confused at my actions, I let go and look between him and my brother trying not to laugh.

"You're just a giant teddy bear."

Four looks extremely confused as zeke just laughs. We hear my friends laughing around the corner. I run back towards them.

---

We're woken up by the sound of metal clanging. I shoot up and see Lauren standing there with a smug smile on her face.

"I want everybody down in the pit for 8:00 that gives you 30 minuets."

I get up and head for the showers. I don't care who sees me. I've known these people for years. I then get changed in to a skin tight black vest top, black leggings, soft trainers and a hoodie which I'll probably take off. I put my hair in a ponytail then run out to get something for breakfast since people are still getting ready.

I grab a banana, a muffin and a bottle of water then head to the pit. I arrive at the same time as the others. We all sit on some rocks and I eat my food.

"Listen up." The annoying voice of Eric shouts.

"Today we start stage 1 of initiation, physical. You'll be learning skills of combat, machinery, stamina. You'll all need these as part of dauntless. On this stage the transfers will be ranked separately from the dauntless borns. Ranks will determine who gets cut. The lowest 2 will be leaving us after stage 1, then 2 will leave after stage 2. There will be no cuts at stage 3.Transfers go with four, dauntless borns with Lauren."

Four brings the transfers in for a little speech whilst we all just relax as Lauren talks to Eric.

"Follow me." Lauren shouts.

We jump up and start jogging through the halls. We climb up the stairs and on to the roof. We see dummies have been put out.

"Transfers are working on stamina until after lunch so we will be starting on weapons. A gun. Highly dangerous if you shoot in the right place then it's a straight kill. You load the gun by shoving the magazine of bullets in here. Then click the safety of. Get into the position that your feet are parallel one elbow bent the other arm supports. Shoulders down. Bring it up to your eye. Breathe in, aim, shoot." She lets go of the trigger and hits the heart. She turns around with a smug smile.

"Your turn"

We all grab a gun and some bullets then pick a dummy each. I follow the steps and aim for the heart. Unfortunately I hit the shoulder which means the I was aiming to high. I aim a bit lower and hit the heart.