Red.

Ten years ago.

"Dear Arcadia, it seems to me that you have been telling lies. My employees have discovered that an attack came from your computer. This attack destroyed all of Porygon2's code, and replaced it with random code. Creating a ruined Pokémon. I am 100% sure your employees do not have access to your computer, so it seems you were the one who sent the attack! I thought you were better than this Arcadia! You have not only destroyed the model and all my progress, but also our friendship! I don't know why you did this, but I don't care! GOOD DAY!"

Meanwhile in the present.

When Rotom and Tet arrived on the scene, they saw Klef and his Magmortor friend staring down a red Rotom with an orange outline. He was backed into a tree and had a look of fear.

"I says, where is the Rotom!" The Magmortor snarled, steam coming from his head.

"I don't know where Rotom is, I was looking for him!" The red Rotom shouted, cowering in fear.

"You're his brother! So yous know where hes is!" The Magmortor retaliated, pure rage coming from him.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Rotom shouted, emerging from the bushes. Klef turned to look at him.

"Well well, look who decided to show up. Bloody wonderful! A family reunion!" Klef shouted.

"Family reunion?" Rotom asked, confused.

"You don't knows? He's ya brotha!" The Magmortor told Rotom, pointing at the other Rotom, who had been slowly inching away from the fire type.

"Brother?" Rotom asked, not sure he heard the word right.

"Oi! Enough chit chat! Let's get him!" Klef shouted, running at Rotom. He was stopped in his tracks by an ice beam.

"You're not hurting my friend!" Tet shouted, jumping from the bushes and in front of Rotom.

"Looks like yous gots a protecta! We gonna kill him too!" The Magmortor roared, shouted a fire blast at them.

The red Rotom launched a thunder attack at the giant flame, and the two attacks collided. Creating a tremendous explosion. Blasting everyone back, and unfreezing Klef.

"You two you really be nicer, Rotom doesn't like meanies! They're like burned pancakes! NO GOOD!" Rotom shouted, hurtling a huge shadow ball at the Magmortor, forcing him backwards into a tree, where he was knocked out.

"I'll destroy you for those Files and Fortunes!" Klef screamed, running forward. The team then, in perfect sync, high tailed it.

After they were sure they'd lost the illusionist, they stopped.

"So wait... are you Rotom's brother?" Rotom asked Red, after catching his breath.

"Why is he talking like that?" Red asked Tet, who shrugged. "Uhh, yeah. I'm your brother! I've actually been looking for you for a while now!"

"Rotom doesn't remember having a brother." Rotom told him.

"Yeah, I ran away because you were getting more attention than me. I realized how dumb I was a little too late. So it took me forever to find you. But I did it!" Red said smiling, and he hugged Rotom.

"Rotom is so happy he has a brother! Everyone will be so surprised! Wait... Rotom doesn't know where we are." Rotom realized, looking around the woods.

"Others?" Red asked, and Rotom told Red and Tet all about his friends and their adventures together.

"Oh, well don't worry Rotom. I'm sure you'll be able to find them! But first we need to talk about that prophecy." Tet said, remembering the conversation he and Rotom had been having beforehand.

"Prophecy?" Red asked, confused.

"Rotom will recite it.
Memories long forgotten alas,
Long lost in the past.
An unfulfilled promise, a Stared Rose
A trip to a place nobody dares go.
Find them you must,
In my words, you have to trust.
Fix the things that were forgotten,
Or your world will see destruction.
To mend them swiftly, you must.
Alas the world will crumble to dust." Rotom recited once again.

"Wait is that THE prophecy!" Red said in shock.

"Yeah! It's crazy! I think it's him it's talking about!" Tet exclaimed.

"What do you guys mean?" Rotom asked.

"Well an Absol predicted this prophecy a few years back, but nobody could understand what it meant. Now that you've had a specific dream about it, without ever hearing it before, I think it's you!" Tet explained, sounding excited.

"But what do these memories mean, an unfulfilled promise? A starred rose? A place nobody dares to go?" Rotom wondered.

"Rotom, what is the most vague part of your life?" Red asked.

"His first year with his Maker!" Rotom responded.

"Then we have to retrieve those memories somehow. The most logical thing to do would be to go to Sinnoh to try to trigger them." Red proposed.

"I like it! But, where is Sinnoh?" Tet asked.

"Don't you guys know? This place is Sinnoh!" Rotom told them, cracking up.

"Wait really?" Tet asked in shock.

"Yeah, how could you not know?" Rotom asked.

"Well I haven't really been talking to many people, just venturing around." Red explained.

"And I was kidnapped!" Tet reminded them.

"Well, anyways. I guess we should explore Sinnoh. Onwards!" Red shouted, and they went off in a random direction.