An Unfufilled Promise.

Ten years ago.

"Dear Arcadia, try to deny and decline all you want. You will be accepting your creation! So you can see what you have done! Your jealousy has caused you to lose sight in what we valued most, the safety of Pokémon. Now that Porygon has suffered! So since you still do not understand what you have done to this Pokémon, you will see it in person!"

Meanwhile in the present.

When the gang woke up the sun was down, there was a nice fire that had been started by the Victini.

"Looks like everyone's up... whatever." He said.

"Oh right! Everyone, meet Donut." Scarlett introduced the Victini. Who waved and then shrugged.

"And Donut, meet everyone!" She elbowed him and introduced everyone.

"So anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you two!" Red said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah! Maybe you can help Rotom and his friends find out what a Starred Rose is!" Rotom suggested.

"A Starred Rose? The only Starred Rose I know about is the contest performer Minaret. She's a Roserade and a very popular one at that. She's currently doing a contest performance at Hearthrome city." Scarlett replied, and she slapped a rock out Donut's hand.

"Come on man! I was gonna eat that! Whatever." Donut said, sitting back down.

"Then we need to go to Hearthome. We can take a shortcut through the mountain." Red told them, taking out a map from his backpack.

"We can take the tunnel to Celestic town, and cut through the forest. So it'll only take about a day's journey." Red said, pointing at the locations on the map.

"Rotom feels like he should be remembering something in Celestic town." Rotom mumbled.

"Maybe it's another part of the prophecy. Then we can kill two pidgey with one geodude." Tet suggested.

"Alright then, let's get moving!" Scarlett shouted, packing up the few things scattered around the camp.

"Yeah! Let's go or whatever." Donut shrugged and he put on a pair of boxing gloves.

The gang was soon ready to head off, as they began approaching Mount Coronet.

"Here we go." Red mumbled, and the group went in. Nothing important happened on their short trip through the cavern, but they were all on edge the whole time.

Soon however they reached Celestic town and made camp on the edge of town, the sun was still a few hours from rising. So everyone decided to go to sleep.

Rotom and Donut immediately fell asleep, Red chuckled to himself before shutting his eyes as well.

Scarlett and Tet were still awake however. Scarlett kept looking over at Rotom with goo goo eyes.

"Scarlett, what are you doing?" Tet whispered, causing her to jump.

"I thought you were asleep." She replied quietly.

"Well I'm not, now why do you keep looking at Rotom." Tet asked her, sitting up.

"I'm just worried about him is all." She lied, her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"Oooohhhh, you like him." Tet teased, poking her. She swatted his hand away.

"Shut up." She told him, trying to keep her voice in a whisper.

"I ship it." Red whispered, causing them both to jump.

"Red, when'd you wake up?" Scarlett asked.

"You guys are really bad at being quiet, those two must just be heavy sleepers." Red told them.

"Once Donut's asleep you could shoot a gun and he wouldn't even move." Scarlett said with a chuckle.

"Well anyways, let's just all go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Red suggested.

"Fine, but this conversation isn't over Scarlett." Tet huffed, and he fell asleep.

The next day Rotom went off on his own to explore the area, going through the town he felt like there was a memory here. He just couldn't find it.

"This place is really amazing." Rotom said in awe, and he entered the ruins. The small cave being illuminated by the light from Rotom.

"Quite the sight ain't it?" Klef asked, moving out from the shadows and into the open. His sly grin easily viewable.

"Klef!" Rotom shouted in shock.

"Yep, it's your old mate Klef! And now I'm going to bloody rip you apart!" He cackled, however there was a movement in the shadows, a short figure.

"Oh no! Rotom is scared!" Rotom began shivering, backing into a wall.

"You should be! Now time to die!" Klef screamed, running forward but he was blasted back by a powerful attack, a zorua took Rotom by the arm and raced out of the cavern with him in tow.

"Thanks for your help, but Rotom doesn't know you." Rotom told the Zorua after they had run away from the cave.

"Well you do now. I'm Trixie."

Rebooted.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें