A Prophecy Complete(Almost)

Rotom and Trixie wove through the ruins, the darkness making any nearby enemies unseeable.

The team managed to take out two more groups of Elgyem and one Beheeyem with their attacks.

"Alright, we have to find the leader. He's probably in a room where you can actually see things." Trixie stated, then she had an idea.

"Rotom, I need you to play along and pretend your my prisoner, ok?" Trixie asked, transforming into a Beheyeem.

"Rotom can do that! It's like a game! Like ducklett, ducklett, Swanna!" Rotom yelled cheerfully.

From that point the two managed to get past all the guards without being opposed. Then they reached a door being guarded by two Beheeyem.

"You may not enter unless you have permission from the king!" The two said in unison.

"But I have a prisoner!" Trixie pointed out, trying to copy their voices.

"Yes! Rotom is captured!" Rotom added.

"Fine! We will let you enter!" They said, stepping aside and allowing the two to proceed into the doorway.

The room was hallowed out rock with a dome roof, multiple random pieces of metal were piled up on the sides of the room, and Scarlett, Donut, Red, and Tet were all tied up at the base of a throne.

The throne was royal red and a bright gold, sitting atop it was a Beheeyem wearing a crown and holding a staff that he was hitting Scarlett with.

She must've been being a big mouth Trixie thought, resisting the urge to smile.

"You have brought another prisoner? Well done loyal subject!" The king praised.

"Hello Mr! Rotom doesn't remember you, but he got you this coin!" Rotom told the king, revealing the amulet coin.

"There it is! Now we can go home! We lost that when our UFO crash landed almost ten years ago! Thank you so much! You're all free to go!" The King told them happily, cutting the ropes with his staff, which had a sharp blade on the bottom.

"Rotom just doesn't seem to remember you." Rotom told him, frowning.

"We never met, but it seems you did meet my special item." The King told him, taking the Amulet Coin.

"What are you going to do with an amulet coin?" Red asked.

"Wait, I thought it was an omelet coin... man!" Donut pouted.

"He still manages to surprise me after traveling with him for years." Scarlett sighed.

"Well in any case, why were you in the ruins? They were quite dangerous due to all the hostiles back then." The King asked Rotom.

"Rotom was there with his Maker! Maker wanted to study some ruins and he took Rotom with him!" Rotom replied.

"Well that's why this was a place nobody dared to go!" Red concluded.

"I liked it when we were hit by those magic lasers! Everything got weird!" Tet told them, causing everyone to laugh.

"THE PROPHECY HAS ALMOST BEEN COMPLETE! THE TIME HAS COME TO FACE THE ONE WHO WISHES TO PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO DESTRUCTION! YOU MUST GO TO SPEAR PILLAR FOR THE FINAL BATTLE!" The Misdreavus's voice shouted from above, causing dirt to fall from the ceiling.

"We have to hurry, to Spear Pillar!" Red cheered.

"Alright! Race you guys there!" Tet yelled, running off everyone quick behind him.

Meanwhile at Spear Pillar.

"Control, is it? You are being foolish. Destroying this place will only disconnect us from the other dimensions." The Misdreavus told the Porygon-Z, who was setting up explosives throughout the Spear Pillar.

The Porygon-Z turned to look at her, however it said nothing. Not that it could, it lost its ability to speak when that man destroyed its code. Sometimes the man would talk through Control, but he'd learned how to shut him up recently.

"You think that by destroying Spear Pillar you'll invoke the wrath of the legendaries of time, space, and distortion. However all you will do is sever our connection to them." The Misdreavus warned.

Control said nothing still, and went back to work. Just scattering explosives at random until he thought the job was good enough.

Just then a Latias flew up, ridding it was Scarlett, Rotom, Red, Tet, and Donut. They landed in front of Control and the group dismounted, Trixie's illusion vanishing and leaving a Zorua in place of the legendary.

"That was awesome!" Red praised.

"Heck yeah, now let's make this guy PoryGONE!" Tet yelled and began laughing.

"Rotom is ready to fight the duck man!" Rotom shouted.

"Yeah I can fight or whatever." Donut mumbled, standing up.

"Let's do this! No more games!" Scarlett growled.

"Here we go!" Trixie told them, but Control didn't seem phased.

"Oh my, this will be quite the battle. I must go however, Control's about to get nasty." The Misdreavus told them, flying off.

Control revealed a device, a small metal box with a button on top. He pressed the button and a portal opened, sucking them all into the portal quicker than they could react.

Inside the portal was a world that was empty and white, and then it all turned black. They could still see, but everything was black except for them and Control.

Words appeared above control, they read "WELCOME TO MY WORLD! AND YOUR TOMBS!" And then Control attacked.