Control

"Dear Professor Rowan, it has come to my attention that you have passed on and well, I can't say I'm happy about that. I wish you had trusted me enough to send me data on your Rotom, however I do regret my actions. After seeing Control in person I must say, I finally realize what I did was truly wrong. 

Alas, if I could've gone back in time I would not have changed a thing! I said I regret it and I do, I should've been much more careful! Rowan, you cannot possibly comprehend what I've been planning. So its quite good your dead, because the shock might kill you. I want Pokemon gone, I hate them all and none of them are my friends! 

Everything I've told you has been lies! Lies to get me closer to taking your research and finding a way to destroy Pokemon! I understand I won't be able to destroy some, but that's what the Pokeball is for after all. One day the world will be free of Pokemon. I won't rule it with an iron fist, no I don't want to rule the world. I want to live in it, and not just any world. One free of Pokemon!

Pokemon can destroy us at any time! They are too dangerous! You must see this! They are too powerful, and getting rid of them will save this world! They are all too dangerous, Mega Evolution! Z Moves! Legendary Pokemon! All of it is proof that they are getting stronger! And soon, too strong to stop. 

I have a following who agrees with me, that Pokemon are too dangerous! That's why I plan on liberating this world from the burden of someone who decides to take control of these Pokemon. And if you still can't see how Pokemon are dangerous Rowan, just look to the past. Where Pokemon have killed humans, it happens more often than you'd think. So now I will put my plan in action! Slowly but surely, Pokemon will be destroyed!"

Ten years later

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD, AND YOUR TOMBS" The words read, and Control went right to work. Quickly he began cloning himself until there were thirty of him, all ready to fight. They began firing hyper beams and launching them towards the group.

"WATER you guys waiting for?" Tet asked with a smile, summoning a giant wave of water that crashed into the attacks, it wouldn't hold the moves for long however.

"Let's do this, or whatever!" Donut yelled, flying forward his head ignited with flames as he rammed into them with a powerful V-Create. Donut was launched back in a massive explosion.

"Donut! That was awesome!" Scarlet praised,and then she adapted a purple glow. "Now its my turn!" She ran forward towards the clones, summoning a dragon claw and slashing them down one by one.

"Alright Rotom, this is Control's world, so stay sharp. I'm going to go fight some clones!" Red told Rotom before flying into the madness and using thunderbolt repeatedly.

"Trixie, looks like you and Rotom are fighting together!" Rotom told her, and she nodded.

"Yep! So grab on!" She told him, using her illusion ability to become a Latias, and Rotom grabbed on.

The soared into the air, looking around for the real control. Tet and Donut were fighting clones together, Donut was zipping around and punching them while Tet blasted others with scald. Scarlet and Red were also fairing well against the clones, who were only really strong in numbers and went down easily.

One was just idling in the air however, firing tri attacks down every once and a while. 

"Hey you! You're being a mean one!" Rotom shouted as Trixie flew forward, suddenly she was stopped, as if she smashed into something, and then words appeared above Control.

"YOU WON'T GET PAST MY BARRIER! SOON ARCADIA WILL HAVE ME FINISH MY JOB! BUT HE SAID I GOT TO KILL THE ONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE! YOU MADE ME UNLOVED BY THE PROFESSOR!" The words read.