Tet to the Rescue.

Ten years ago.

"Dear Arcadia, it has been quite an effort but I finally managed to shut down your monster. I'll even do you a favor and send him over to you, he is after all, your creation! So enjoy it! Because it'll be the last gift you ever receive from me!"

Meanwhile in the present.

Red groggily opened his eyes, the last thing he remembered was being knocked out.

He was in the middle of the woods. A small clearing, and trees were everywhere. However what normally should've felt peaceful and calming, was eerie and offsetting.

"Rotom! Tet!" Red cried out. Floating around, he was about to head into the forest and leave the clearing when an Altaria flew down the the sky and pinned him down beneath its claw.

"GET OFF ME!" Red screamed, using thunder. However the bird didn't seem that phased by the attack.

"Nice try, but your lightning won't stop me!" The bird laughed, "I'd eat you but you're a machine and wouldn't taste very good. So instead I'll make an example out of this Deerling."

The bird removed a deerling from its back, the Pokémon was dead, Red could tell that much.

What Red saw next would scar him for life. As he watched the bird eat the deerling. He screamed loudly, but nobody would hear.

Tet awoke to find himself in a tank of water, however it was so murky he couldn't see anything outside of his glass prison.

He tried attacking the tank walls but the glass was too strong. No mater what he did, it wouldn't work.

There wasn't even a scratch on the glass, Tet pouted sitting on the bottom of the tank. "They didn't even give me cards to play solitaire with..."

Wait, how do fish normally get in tanks? The top! Tet realized, he snapped his fingers and swam to the top of the tank.

However the top was a steel grate which was bolted in place. He liquified himself to squeeze between the bars of the grate.

He finally managed to escape, happily he assimilated back together.

"Now, where am I?" Tet wondered, looking around he was in a poorly lit room surrounded by more fish tanks that housed a group of bored totodile.

"Let's free you guys." Tet said to them, and he began smashing fish tanks and freeing the Totodile. The glass was surprisingly easy to break on the outside.

The Totodile ran for the door and into the halls of the building, which were all a hospital white.

One however, stayed with Tet.

"Thanks for helping me out... Donut's probably worried sick however." The Totodile said.

"Donut? That's a silly name." Tet laughed, but the Totodile slapped him.

"Don't be rude! Anyways, why are you here?" She asked.

"I was captured, I dunno why though. Oh wait! Red and Rotom might be in trouble!" Tet realized, his face becoming grim with worry.

"Who are they?" The Totodile asked.

"I'll explain on the why! Oh and I'm Tet by the way!" Tet introduced.

"Scarlett." She smiled and they ran for the door.

Red was covered in blood when it was over, he was shivering and crying. His face was pale.

"Now that I'm done eating, I'm going to destroy you. Control's orders!" The Altaria laughed, and it began charging a dragon pulse.

"Wait! Cut!!!" Tet shouted, running up to them, Scarlett trailing behind him.

"Who are you?" The Altaria asked, the dragon pulse fading.

"I'm Tet, but you're doing this all wrong! See he's a main character, so you can't kill him! It's a written rule! And right now you're way too close so there's no way that attack will miss, plus he won't be able to survive it!" Tet explained.

"This isn't some TV show! This is real life!" The Altaria shouted.

"Oh, well then I guess you can go back to killing him. Just one more thing." Tet said, resisting the urge to smile.

"What is it?" She cawed, getting impatient.

"Freeze!" He shouted, blasting the Pokémon with an ice beam before they could react. He froze them and grinned.

"Well done Tet, but couldn't you have just used ice beam?" Red asked, getting up after ripping himself from the frozen claw.

"Yeah, but I like to put on a show." Tet smirked, and then he introduced Red to Scarlett.

"Alright, now that we're all acquainted we have one more stop to make. Rotom." Tet reminded them and they ran off.

The 'forest' was actually inside the building the whole time, so they ran through a door and down the hall.

"Who are you? And what do you want with Rotom?" Rotom asked the Porygon-Z.

It responded with a staticky voice. "I want revenge! Revenge! Revenge!" The Pokémon shouted repeatedly.

"But what did Rotom do to you?" Rotom asked.

"Revenge! Revenge! Revenge!" It insisted, and it began charging a tri attack.

It blasted the attack at Rotom. Who tried to counter with a shadow ball, but the ghostly attack was overwhelmed and the tri attack continued to barrel towards Rotom.

The attack was suddenly destroyed by an ice beam and a thunder that came from behind the Porygon-Z.

Tet, Red, and Scarlett all ran up to Rotom ignoring the Porygon-Z.

"Rotom! Thank god you're ok!" Red shouted hugging his brother.

"Now let's take this guy out!" Scarlett shouted, baring her teeth at the Porygon-Z.

"But wait, who is he?" Tet asked.

"Control! Control! Control!" The staticky voice replied, and the  Porygon-Z blasted them with hyper beam, launching them through the wall.

Outside the base was a cliff, since the base was on top of a mountain. The gang began falling to their doom. Well Scarlett and Tet were at least.

Red and Rotom tried to hold them up, but then they couldn't levitate. The ground was getting closer and closer when an orange and yellow blur grabbed Scarlett.

Rotom and Red quickly grabbed Tet and together they were able to stay aloft with the Manaphy in tow.

They all landed safely, and promptly collapsed from the pain of the hyper beam, except for the blur, which was now clearly a victini.