Control Alt Delete.

Ten years ago.

"Dear Arcadia, I feel the need to update you on the mess you caused. The Porygon2 is no longer a Porygon2, now it is a Porygon-Z as we have named it. It's limbs have all become detached and it's eyes have changed as well. The Pokémon is completely chaotic, trying to destroy everything. It has no order or pattern, no purpose. All it does it destroy. This model will be named CRTALTDLT in honor of what you did to its code. I hope you're happy with yourself Arcadia, you have corrupted an innocent Pokémon! Good day!"

Meanwhile in the present.

After traveling for about a day, then gang reached Eterna City. The city was pretty old fashioned and had tons of plants everywhere.

There weren't any people or Pokémon milling about, the town was completely silent. Like a ghost town in the Wild West.

"This is eerie..." Red mumbled.

"Yeah... but let's think what part of the prophecy this might relate too." Tet suggested.

"Well we know that this place is plant related, and one of the things is a 'Starred Rose' but then again Floroma town isn't too far away and their all about flowers so it might be there too." Red thought aloud.

"Maybe we could look around here, and maybe later we could go to the other place!" Roton suggested, and Tet and Red nodded.

"Alright, I guess we could look around. See if this place rings any bells." Tet said, and they began looking around. Exploring the empty city.

The houses were all empty, the streets bare. Nobody was anywhere, even after a thorough search through the city.

"Rotom is getting worried, where did everyone go?" Rotom wondered.

"I dunno, what do you think Red?" Tet asked.

"It's creepy, I know for one thing that we're not alone in this town. There's something around here that wants to catch us." Red replied, looking around.

They turned a corner, nearing the gym. While crossing the street, Red felt that something was seriously off.

Suddenly a trap was sprung. A series of smoke bombs that were on top of the road exploded, masking the area in smoke.

Rotom felt something grab him, as did Tet and Red. Rotom tried to struggle but he couldn't beat the capturer.

"Red! Tet! Rotom is being grabbed by something!" Rotom shouted, however his friends had already been captured.

Rotom then was knocked out by being slammed into the pavement of the street.

When Rotom awoke, he was in a dark room. His only source of light was himself. He couldn't see much of anything, just that he was stuck in some kind of small room.

The door was locked and he couldn't seem to break it down no matter what. There wasn't anything in the room either.

"Rotom is scared. Rotom is very scared!" Rotom wailed in the room.

Rotom began crying, since he was scared. His friends were missing and he was trapped inside a locked room. But then the door burst open, revealing a Porygon-Z.