Frozen arguements

Alex-

I shiver in the cold as my blue lips tremble. I look up to Liam as his eyes search me. He is soaking wet from his dive to save me but he looks unaffected from the cold. His perfect hair is messy and matted from the murky waters. "You're alive." He breathes out in relief. My whole body shakes from the below freezing weather and Liam quickly notices. He scoops me up from the rotten dock and begins to carry me away from the traumatizing lake. My mind rushes from what just happened. Liam saved me? Did he kill Kaden? 

His strong arms easily carry me through the dark forest until we come back to the hunter's building. Fear overcomes me as I remember what Kaden did to me. "No," My voice cracks as I watch the building approaching, "I can't go back there!" I whimper as tears streak my pale face. "Please." The words escape my blue lips in a desperate whisper. 

"Just a quick pop in, Love, then we will be on our way." I heard Liam reply. Anger laces his velvety voice and he looks as if he was about to get away with murder. 

He kicks through the door with his foot, the door slams open as he walks in like a badass, me in his strong arms shaking to death from the frozen lake mixed with the frosty winds and soaked clothing. He walks us down the hallway until we reach the door to Kai's office. 

~~~~~~

Kai's POV-

I sat at my desk, tapping my pen on the papers in front of me in annoyance. Paperwork is going to be the death of me. I run my hands through my silky blonde hair and then suddenly the door slams open. I see Liam, his face fuming with rage as he is soaking wet. My eyes glance down to see he is carrying Alex. She looks blue and frozen. She trembled in his arms, her head is wounded and pouring blood. I notice her neck has three gashes that look like claw marks, oozing deep blood. Fear strikes me like a knife when I look back into Liam's deadly glare. 

"Did you jump in the lake?" I attempt to hide my anger as I lean back in my chair casually. 

"I found one of your men," Liam hisses, anger spewing out of him as he gently sets the weak-looking Alex onto the leather couch by me. "out in the woods. He threw my hybrid into the lake!" He shouted. His fists were clenched tightly by his soaked sides. "You lied to me!" He raged.

Shock filled me, who was trying to drown her? I gave specific orders to keep her unharmed. "Brother," I raised my hands to attempt to calm him, "I had nothing to do with this. My men were ordered to leave the girl unharmed."

"So you knew! You had her this whole time. Locked up." He growled as he stepped closer to me, his eyes beginning to turn a deep bloody red color from his vampire rage. I backed up a step, gulping at his menacing glares. Liam rushed me, shoving me against the bookcase behind me and holding me by my neck. "YOU KNEW!" He screamed. I hadn't seen him this angry before. 

"What does it matter to you? It's just a girl. A weak girl." I provoked him, hiding my fear.

He slammed me harder into the bookshelf. "She is not weak, only you are my pathetic brother." He spewed venom. My eyes glowed red from my half vampire side as I grew angry at his remark. I brought my hands up and roughly shoved him with my hunter's beastly strength. He went flying backward, smashing into the wall behind him. A small cloud of white dust  erupted from the hole Liam had created. Liam crawled out of the crater, glowing with red rage. He rushed up to me and punched me in the jaw. I stumbled back in shock by his fast moves. 

"Is that all you got?" I smirked as I spat blood out of my mouth. He glared at me with his red eyes as he lunged for me again, knocking me to the ground. He towered over me, hissing at me, his long white fangs now sparkling in the light. I moved my foot to jump up and kick him in the face. I cannot describe how much joy this fight was bringing me. Liam stumbled back in shock that I had just hit his pretty face.