Party Crashers

Alex~

"You know where Tyler is?" I breathed desperately. I hadn't heard from Tyler since we were at the dreadful hunter's camp. Was he okay? My mind swirled with questions as I turned away from the snowy landscape below the beautiful balcony to face Kai. He still looked over the balcony at the land below, his blonde hair flowing lightly with the chilly winds. 

"Indeed Darling, I know where my men last spotted him." He said as he finally turned to look at me with his deep blue eyes. 

"Where?" I demanded. He let out an evil chuckle as he pushed off of the balcony and walked around me. My hazel eyes watched his every move cautiously. 

"Not so fast, Hybrid. All information will come in good time." 

"We don't have good time." I spoke through clenched teeth. The hunter clearly wanted something from me. "What is it that you want?" 

"I want Liam dead." He declared with an insane smile. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I feared this man. Why did he want Liam dead? What did he do to Kai after he saved me from the river? "You see, once he saved your butt from freezing in the lake," He paced slowly in front of me as he explained," I had no idea that you were being tortured and I give you my sincerest apologies," He added with a smile, "but after he saved you he was quite mad with me considering one of my men had hurt his new toy. He chose to get back at me by spilling the secret of us being brothers to my hunters." He said through clenched teeth. I gaped at him and his rage. "All of my hunters turned on me when they became aware that I was part vampire. I had worked all of my life to build up my army of hunters only for that bastard to ruin it all!" He raged as his fists clenched. 

"I'm sorry that happened, Kai." I spoke softly as if he was a vicious lion that was close to killing me at any second. The air around us continues to blow freezing kisses on my bare arms and cheek. "But that doesn't mean you need to kill him..." 

"That's exactly what it means!" He yelled. "Once I kill Liam, his precious kingdom will fall and I can finally have what I want." His anger faded and the same evil smile spread across his smooth face. He was very young looking and didn't seem able to grow facial hair. 

"And what is it that you want? His money?" I blurted. 

"You, darling." He gestured towards me. "I want the extremely rare and valuable Hybrid to be in my possession." He announced as he leaned his back against the railing of the glorious balcony. 

"I am nobody's possession!" I growled no longer in fear of the brat in front of me. "Tell me where Tyler is or get out of my sight!" Anger spilled out of me. 

"Tsk tsk tsk, I would watch your tone with me. I have several of my new men that are watching your dear Tyler as we speak. One word from me and they will kill him." He threatened.

I gasped as I brought both of my hands up to my mouth in shock. Would he really kill Tyler. I felt completely useless at this moment. I had no way of saving Tyler if I angered Kai. 

"Now, once I kill my wretched brother, I will come for you next and then-" he began but I cut him off. 

"No." I growled as anger boiled inside me, making my wolf steam as she desperately wanted to come out. 

"No? I don't like that word." His gleeful expression turned dark as he stepped closer to me. I glared at his movements. He cannot simply expect me to sit by and let him kill Liam and then sweep me to wherever he wanted. I belong to nobody. 

"Don't order me around. I belong to nobody! I am my own person and not some jewel you an carry around wherever you like!" I spewed my angry words. I felt his anger sizzle as he processed my venomous words. I moved closer to him suddenly, throwing a punch right to his chiseled jaw. He moved back a small pace from my punch, causing a smirk to reach my pink lips. Finally a punch that has an effect!