The Sadistic Grape

Yuri was walking through the halls of Academia when he heard running in his direction causing him to turn around seeing the person he didn't want to see first thing in the morning: (name) (last).

"YURI!!!!!"

Yuri groaned and walked away trying to leave the all of a sudden bright room. But he was to late. You jumped on his back and laughed "HAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF THIS HUMAN!!" You shouted in the poor Fusion's ear "get off me~~" Yuri groaned as he flipped the girl over his shoulder hearing a loud thud come from the poor girl's body. Yuri chuckled slightly hearing the girl whine in pain. When you looked up she was familiar cyan hair "SORA!!!!" You shouted as she stood up and ran to the shorter Fusion "oh hello (name)!" Sora said as a smile appeared on his face. You were known as "The Smiling Soilder" around Academia, you had always happy and brightened up everyone's day.

"Are you on a mission?" You asked the shorter Fusion "yep! I'm going to the Standard Dimension" Sora say as the happy feeling was slowly dying. But when you saw this you chuckled "haha don't worry Sora. At least you get to leave this Dimension for a while, and you'll make some friends to. But you better not forget us!!" You said with your signature smile, Sora smiled again and nodded "HAI!!" He saluted and ran off. Yuri sighed and went to find Serena to see if she wanted to duel or whatever, Yuri didn't want to be around you because even if he didn't want to admit it.................. You made his world brighten up a bit to much.

When you had looked around Yuri was gone and you pouted as you went around to go find Serena to see if she wanted to duel. On the way the soilders smiled when they saw you "hello (name)!!" They all greeted "hello guys!!" You said with a big smile. You weren't looking where you were going when someone had bumped into you "oh I'm sorry" you apologized but the person kept walking, the atmosphere in the hall became tense and the aura around you darkened. Everyone shook in their place, no one wanted to get you mad, you were a bit bipolar so they made sure to stay on your good side. When you were angry, they knew to not get in your way. You went up to the soilder that had bumped into you "OI DIPSHIT!!!" You growled. The taller person turned around and was about to make a smartass remark until he saw your eyes. The eyes of a killer. The eyes of a predator watching their prey. The man in front of you shook "I-I'M SO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The man pleaded but a devious smirk came to your lips "I don't think so~" you cooed. Everyone knew what was coming up as they left the halls in search of Yuri.

When the soilders left you smirked as you headbutted the man in the chin. You kicked him down and kicked his stomach repeatedly. Serena was walking with Yuri as they talked about how sadistic Yuri is until they heard soilders shout "YURI-SAN!!" Yuri turned around "what is it?" He asked bored "(name)" was all they had to say for Yuri to know what was going on. Yuri had asked then where and ran to his destination. Yuri was sadistic, he knew, but when it came to you........ It was a mix of psychotic and sadistic. Yuri ran down other hall until he found you kicking, punching, and smacking a man under you.

Yuri ran to you and pulled you away from the man that was covered in cuts, bruises, and blood. Yuri may have been sadistic but now wasn't the time to admire the pain his friend caused someone. No. He had to snap you out of your state "(name) listen, its time for you to calm down" then Yuri hugged you tightly. Slowly you started to calm down and placed you head on Yuri's shoulder "sorry" you said with tears in your eyes "it's fine, come one let's go" Yuri said helping you up and wiping away the tears in your eyes. Yuri lead you back to where Serena was as he told to soilders to send the man to the infirmary. Serena hugged you tight "are you ok (name)?!" She asked "I'm fine" you chuckled. The three of you went outside of the building as you guys walked outside.

"Hey Yuri?" You called out to the Fusion ace on your right "what is it?" Yuri asked knowing you're going to ask some dumb question "you're a very sadistic grape"......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuri was shocked "a what??" He questioned "a sadistic grape" you repeated. Yuri just knocked on the head "you idiot" he said and Serena stated to giggle "you're so weird (name)" she smiled. Yuri, Serena, and you.......... Basically were the three amigos. That's how everyone else saw you guys. And it seemed right as well.

You just laughed and nodded "whatever you guys say. I'm tired... OFF TO MY ROOM I GO!!!" And with that Yuri and Serena helped you to your room where you jumped on your soft bed and slept.

----------------
Chapter one of a new book done!!! This is requested by imperialknightEmiley which you should really follow her. She's super cool and amazing (does that mean the same thing???). Well that's it and I hope u enjoy this new fanfic I'm making.....BAI BAI