Going Home

(Name)'s POV (for the first time in forever)

When I had asked about Gerald I saw how Yuri's eyes lit up. Honestly, his life is full of his plants. Well I can't blame him because the plants are kind of cute and that's just what he likes and I can't tell him to like something else. When I looked up I saw it was dark and I looked at Yuri "what now?" I asked. Yuri's eyes became sinister as so did his aura as he told me a plan to capture Rin as a smirk came onto my face. Now to wait.

[⌚Time Skip⌚]

The sun had gone down and the moon was up as a breeze went through New Domino City. To be honest, if was refreshing. I looked at a sleeping Yuri that was beside me, he was so cute! LIKE A REAL BUNNY!!!!!!! I shake him awake only for him to stir slighty as he muttered "I'm... Not.... A bunny... Or a... Cabbage" I sweatdrop knowing why he was having that dream. I shake him awake again but he slaps my hand away. This time I push him and he rolls in the ground with a loud 'THUD!' I began to laugh so hard when I saw his wide eyes and his bangs stood up and he looked ADORABLE!

Yuri's face was just so hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing! As I continue to laugh I can feel my stomach and chest begin to ache.

"Oh you think that's funny?"

Yuri asks as he trips me and we both laugh. These are moments I miss, especially when we were kids. When all we had to do was train and watched out for each other. I looked up at the moon and looked at Yuri "ok Sadistic Bunny, what's your plan?" I asked Yuri as he glares at me "one, stop calling me a Sadistic Bunny when we both know you're pretty sadistic as well. And second, here's the plan: I want you to follow Rin and lead her to this alleyway. Once she gets to the alleyway then I can can get her and our job will be done" Yuto explained swiftly. I now as we start out plan.

No One's POV
Rin had gone on a late night walk to get her mind off of things. She started to think about how Yugo had always protected her until she heard footsteps behind her as fear jolted in her body as she walked faster and so did the footsteps. She higher and so did the footsteps. She sprinted and so did the footsteps.

Yugo had gone to drive around for some air to process everything that had been happening lately. As he took a turn me saw a figure in a cape following..... Rin?!

Yugo went to turn but someone had stopped him. He turned his head to see the person he had suspected all this time: (name) (last). But this time she was wearing her uniform that she arrived in "you're not going anywhere... Yugo" (name) gave him a bitter sweet making chills go down his spine. Yugo have a glare at (name) "why are you doing this?! I thought we were friends!" (Name) couldn't help but to let out a sick smile "because, this is all a ruse Banana Head. Oh~ gotta go, love. Baiiii" and with that (name) ran off and Yugo for off of his bike to catch her.

"(NAME)!!"

(Name) stopped in her tracks as memories of her past began to floods her mind. Yuri had knocked out Run as he looked over to where he heard (name)'s name being called out seeing an had stopped "shit" he muttered as he looked at Tim and back to (name).

"Bros before hoes. And (name) is my bro."

Yuri said as he placed Rin down for a moment and ran to (name) as he grabbed her wrost and pulled her with him as he grabbed Rin and ran.

"WAIT!"

Yugo shouted as he started to chase them. Yuri looked at (name) seeing her lost gaze "why now? Why'd he call out her name?! Gosh!" Yuri shouted frustratingly as he continued to run. Things weren't going smooth as smooth as he hoped. Once checking behind him to see if Yugo was there, Yuri was glad that he wasn't. Yuri took a quick turn and his as he placed Rin down and held (name) close to him "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!" Yuri shouted as he held (name) tighter.

Yuri felt twitching as he let go of (name) seeing her clear eyes "ready (name)!" Yuri asked seriously as (name) nodded her, ready to leave. Yuri opened the portal as he picked up Rin "let's hurry back. Everyone misses you" (name) smiled as she looked into the portal ready to go back to where she belonged and where she didn't have to act like someone she isn't. She was going home.