Warning

Yuri's POV
I left my room quickly after getting ready and I start to walk in the halls hoping to not bump into anyone at the moment because my mood was deeper than hell at the moment. Walking in the halls cleared my mind and so did (name) but right now, I needed some me time. Only the thoughts and chances of Sora coming back worked me up. The only reason: no one comes back from a mission until their done or they have information that is very significant to the Professor's plan.

"Oh, hey Yuri!"

Oh. My. God! In. The. Name. Of. Satan! WHO IS THAT?! I look at the voice and glared at the sky blue head before me so if you never hear of Sora again then you know why.

"Why are you here? I thought you were at the Standard dimension."

I hissed out. My mood was going great until he showed up.

"I found the one named Yuzu Hiragi and she has the same face as Rin and Ruri."

....This might make up for the surprising arrival.

"Also I learned about the summoning they used. It's a simple summoning method if you ask me."

(Name) would like to learn the summoning. Ok, this brat is safe... For now.

I tell Sora to go explain the summoning after doing what he had to do but before he left my sights I grip his shoulder and look him in the eyes with my eyes full of danger and blood lust "if you make a move on (name), I will chop off that thing you call a dick. Then you'll be a full-fledged girl" I threatened and he gave back eyes challenging me "if I did, why would you care?" Sora asked me. THIS KID! I JUST MIGHT KILL HIM HERE AND NOW! WHY IS HE TESTING ME?! I have the utmost capabilities of stabbing him in the heart more than the chance of (name) liking me back. "listen to me closely, Little Boy, (name) is mine and mine alone so you can back your ass up against the wall and get fucked by some old guys because you are NOT getting her. She will be my lover. Not yours. So if you dare make a move, SATAN KNOWS WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU! You better pray that God, Satan even, will save you from my grasp. Don't test me Little Boy. I'm a sadist that can go from 0-1000 really quick." Sora shook with fear and nodded. I throw him at the wall not even asking if he's ok. Instead, I walk by him and deeper into the halls. Sora better take my warning seriously because it'll be his worst mistake if he doesn't.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's short. At least it's something right? I'll try updating this one a bit more. I've been so busy with my new one and future ones so please forgive me for the SUPER late chapters.