Catching Up

No One's POV
As the bright sun shined in the garage, a sleeping Crow had woken to the sun in his eyes. After blinking and falling onto the floor Crow rubbed his behind in pain "YUGOOO!" Crow groaned as he rubbed his tired eyes. When Yugo didn't answer Crow went straight to Yugo's bedroom to only see that Yugo wasn't there. "Yugo?" Crow called out again knowing that Yugo was NOT a morning person. Then Crow began to search the house-garage for Yugo while calling out his name multiple times. When he made it to the garage door he stepped inside finding a knocked out Yugo, in a panic Crow ran to Yugo "YUGO!" Crow shouted while shaking his friend.

'How did this happen?'

Crow asked himself. Yugo, not waking up, made Crow frustrated making Crow slap Yugo's face as Yugo's eyes widen "OW!!" Yugo exclaimed in pain. Crow sighed in relief "what are you doing I'm the garage?" Crow asked, Yugo's blue eyes glared onto the pavement in the garage as a tense silence covered the room.  "Yugo?" The orange haired male asked, his voice shook from the intensity of not knowing what had happen. Yugo looked into Crow's eyes while his own showed fear and rage "she sabotaged us Crow" this time Crow's eyes widened "WHAT?! WHEN?!" Crow shouted in Yugo's ear. Yugo then explained to Crow what had happened the night before.

"I heard the floors creaking and I thought it was you getting water so I ignored it. But then I heard.... Metal clanking and something tearing so I went to check it out. The noise came from the garage so that's where I looked, when I looked inside I saw (name). The rest is just a blur, but she took out a wire from the Runners."

Crow was shocked, standing up he went to check the Runners to make sure Yugo wasn't sleepwalking. Surely enough a wire was taken. The turbo wire. Crow slammed the cover back down scaring Yugo "which wire was it?" Yugo asked hoping it wasn't THE wire "the turbo one" Crow stated. Yugo felt devastated, his favorite wire. Gone. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Yugo shouted. Crow just covered his ears while Yugo continued to scream. Finally, not being able to take it anymore, Crow had punched Yugo square in the face to quiet him. In pain, Yugo stopped screaming but held his bleeding nose "gosh Crow! Why do you have punch so hard?!" Yugo complained. Crow just sighed and stood up along with the banana head "let's hurry and get going to see if Rin's ok" Crow says and Yugo nods as he runs to the only bathroom in the run down building. Crow sighed and got his clothes ready for when Yugo would come out.

Yuri's POV
I was currently walking over to the place where me and (name) were suppose to meet. For she was going to give me information. But all of that aside, I've missed her so much. I know that we may seem like.... Frenemies but really we're closer than Sora and his sister. Once I made it to the meet up place someone had hugged me from behind. And I knew who it was. (Name)

"Did you miss me that much?~"

I teased, I heard her familiar laughter beside my ear. I've missed her laugh too. "Aw you know that you're the one that missed me" (name) said. Giving a scoff I put her on my back for her to get a piggy back ride which she happily accepted. I mentioned how quiet it was at Academia while (name) would give information back and forth. Forgetting the true reason we had to meet up in the first place, but hey... We haven't seen each other in a while so we have to catch up. (Name) mentioned things like how fast Duel Runners could go, the people she met, how this one guy's hair with the face same as me had banana hair.... Which I honestly don't get. She even told me how the rich and poor were separate. I told her how quiet Academia has become, and how unfun it is. I also told her that Sora made contact with someone from the Standard Dimension, I even included the Pendulum Summoning. Knowing that she want to try it out. Her eyes began to sparkle when I told her about it "do you know how to Pendulum Summon?" She asked me "no I don't" I replied resulting in her head dropping as she laid it on my shoulder.

(Name) and I had spent the whole day catching up and forgetting that there was a war about to start. As the sun started to set I looked at (name) "by the way... You had to give me information" (name) had facepalmed by my reminder. But I couldn't blame her. I didn't want to say anything about our mission at all. (Name) took a minute to think before she took wires out from her pocket "these purple wires give the Duel Runners access to go into Turbo. If we take these from the Duel Runners of the strongest duelist then we have a chance at concurring them" I nodded at her explanation. She was always full of knowledge. Then she looked at me "I've seen you going around following Rin. What gives?" Well... Looks like the cats out of the bag. I chuckle as I begin to explain "you see... Professor needs her in order to bring peace" I say and (name) nods. After exchanging mission information we go back to talking about whatever came up on our minds "how is Gerald?" "My carnivorous baby is doing well!" Ah yes. My plants.... A good part of my life. But so is (name).