Ah Damn

Yuri's POV
We've given the Professor the girl we had captured and now (name) and I were sitting in my room just chilling.

"How do you think Sora is doing in Standard?"

(Name) asked. I kept my base on my ceiling "he reported last week that he met someone named Sakaki Yuya" I replied. (Name) nods and pats one of my Predator Plants that went by the name: Gerald. Gerlad and (name) are really close.

"Hey there Gerald. I missed ya!"

(Name) giggled as Gerald pressed himself into her hands. Honestly I felt jealous. OF A PREDATOR PLANT!! I sighed and hug (name)'s waist "(name)~" I groan tiredly "I'm tired, let me sleep" I said and (name) giggled as she raked her fingers in my cabage hair making my tense muscles loosen up as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

No One's POV
As Yuri closed his eyes as he fell asleep while hugging (name)'s waist. A soft smile fluttered onto (name)'s soft lips seeing the sight of her sleeping best friend "you know Gerald.... Yuri has been there for me from the start. He may come off mean but he's really a fluffy bunny, and I'm glad that I befriended him" she says and Gerald lets off a purr as he begins to cease his movements as if sleeping. (Name) nods her head and yawns "I'm pretty tired too, all that sneaking around is tiring" (name) closed her eyes as she laid back and fell asleep in a sleeping Yuri's arms.

Serena's POV
I was walking around in the halls of Academia when I came across Yuri's room.

'Wonder if he's is there.'

I said to myself as I push the door open and noticed the plant a he had were not moving.

'They might be sleeping.'

I told myself once again. I turn my gaze as familiar purple and (h/c) hair catches my gaze. When I look closely I realize that it was Yuri and (name) as quiet snores and quiet breaths escape their mouths indicating that they were asleep. Honestly I thought they looked cute. I've heard stories about how Yuri and (name) met. Since you're here I might as well tell you.

I'm pretty sure it was before they both entered Academia. But I've heared they met in the city in the park. Yuri was sitting on a bench while watching a squirrel from afar when he heard when he heard shouting and I'm guessing he went to go help or something. But that's all I really know. You can try asking them, or maybe Yuri if (name) isn't around. But Yuto once told me that he thought (name) had been traumatized by something due to her scars on her back and the look in her eyes when he first met her. I apologize since I can't tell you the rest but this is all I know. Perhaps one day you will know the rest.

I hear mumbling as I snap back to reality as I saw (name) pant as her expression became one of hurt while tears streamed down her face. I was about to go help her and wake her up but I was stopped when Yuri has pulled her closer to him as he whispered "it's ok, I'm here (name). You don't have to be afriad, it's all fake, it's all an illusion" a smile escaped my lips. Yuri enjoys the pain of others. Except (name). (Name) had calmed down and I quietly closed the door and walked back down the halls as the question of why Yuri didn't like (name) in pain flooded my mind.

"Ok, there are a few possibilities: 1) Yuri likes (name). 2) Yuri thinks of (name) as a little sister. 3) He knows the pain she's been through and thinks it's enough. 4) He secretly enjoys (name) in pain."

At the moment I think I'm going with 2 and 3. But that's for now. If I observe more than I will know my answer. Ah damn, I wish Yuri wasn't so hard to read.

Yuri's POV
I felt (name) moving and I felt her tears on me and I knew exactly what was going on. I held her right and mumbled comforting words into her ear. To others it may seem like I'm saying sweet nothings. But to me, it's not like that. (Name) is dear to me, and whoever hurts her will get hurt by me. I've seen (name) break once, I never want to see her brake again. (Name) is the glass and I am the glass protector. No matter how much you hurt me, I will still protect (name). She is that precious to me.

Ah.. Damn. Why does my heart have to choose her?