Meet The Crew

You had woken up feeling the sun's rays on your face. Your eyes flew opened as you looked around you, your Duel Runner was beside of you and your decks were in your bag. Standing and getting on your (f/c) and (2f/c) Duel Runner along with your (f/c) helmet, you drive around to get to know your surroundings. To bad your peaceful driving was interrupted by a cop driving behind you "pull over Mystery Rider!" He had shouted but you just keep driving as you shouted behind you "MAKE ME!!!" Then the cop had challenged you to a Turbo Duel which you had excepted.

(TIME SKIP BC I CANT DO DEM DUELS🃏🃏)

Now with your ace Synchro Monster on your field, you attacked the cop as he was close to losing until he made his monster attack your Duel Runner as the side had dent in it "that Duel Runner......took me forever to make" you growled as you were now angry. You made your Synchro Monster attack the cop's monster again as it was destroyed as you also attack the cop directly making him lose and you driving away.

You see a broken down looking place as you got off your Duel Runner and walked as you pulled it with you to the run down place. When you get there you poke your head inside an see a male with orange hair, tan skin, strange yellow marks on his face, and silver eyes as he was fixing another Duel Runner "hey there" he greeted "heyo!" You smiled and greeted back. The male was a bit taken back, he didn't think someone could smile so brightly. Just as the male was about to introduce himself another Duel Runner came up as another male with a white and blue helmet took off the helmet showing that the new male had yellow bangs and blue hair "I'm back" the new male said. You raised your index finger and pointed it at him as the males waited in anticipation about what you would say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Banana!!" You shouted as the Banana head raged "ITS NOT BANANA!! ITS YUGO!!!"  The male named Yugo shouted "Yu....Go??" You question tilting your head to the side. The other male just laughs "hahahaha!! Anyway I think we have to-" and he was again interrupted when ANOTHER male came into the garage looking place, the male had blonde hair, amethyst colored eyes, and white and blue clothes with a white cape that flared out. The orange haired male seemed frustrated "Jack, I'm trying to introduce this person to us" the orange haired male groaned "I don't care- who are you?" The blonde points to you "my name is (name) (last). Nice to meet you!" You smiled, the orange haired male cleared his throat "its nice to meet you (name). My name is Crow. Crow Hogan" the male named Crow began "my name is Jack Atlas, and I am the King of Neo Domino City" the male named Jack added "and I'm Yugo. Not Banana!" Yugo groweld.

You smiled and bowed to each of them "its nice to meet you Crow-san, Jack-sama, and Yugo-san" you said formally shocking the three males. Jack especially was beyond the point of shock "n-no need to be formal, please just call us by our names" Crow said nervously, no one had addressed him as 'Crow-san' before. Jack nodded "I agree, I just want to be called Jack" he said as you giggled a bit "but that's not a way to treat a King is it?" You asked. Jack was shocked, no one had showed him that much respect. Ever. Jack nods "a King's order must be followed as well and I don't want you to call me Jack-sama" he briefly said.

Crow and Yugo laughed a bit as the door to the garage opened as a girl wihlth aqua green hair and yellow streaks, and bright hazel eyes came in. Yugo smiled brightly "oh hey Rin!!" He greeted the girl "hey Yugo. Oh! Who are you?" Run questioned directly to you "I'm (name) (last). Might I ask who you are?" You asked "I'm Rin, nice to meet you (name)-chan" Rin greeted shaking your hand. Crow looks at your Duel Runner "HOLY CRAP!!" He shouted catching everyone else's attention "what is it?" Jack asked going to the Duel Runner seeing the huge dent. You laughed nervously "heheh..... Um I was dueling this cop guy and he made one of his monsters smash into my Duel Runner" you explain "well we need to fix it!" Yugo shouted.

Crow looked at you "we'll fix it, you can go on home" he smiled but you stare at him "ah no! I just want you guys to guide me and help me fix it" you said confusing the teens in the room "why do you want us to help you fix it when we can just fix it by ourselves?" Yugo asked. You searched your head for answers "I don't plan to stay here for very long so just in case, I want to know how to fix my Duel Runner myself" you explained making them nod "I guess that makes sense" Rin said with a smile. And like that Crow, Yugo, even Rin, gave you tips and helped you to try and repair the huge dent in your Duel Runner. Your legs had started to ache by how you were squatting, Jack noticed this as he went up to you putting a hand on your shoulder "you can take a break you know" he offered kindly but you decline "I don't want you guys to do this for me though" Jack knew you wanted to the work yourself as you gained help but he didn't want you to be in to much pain. Jack sighs "I know. I'm just saying to take a break and stretch your legs" Jack said while speaking sternly. You smile and nodded saying how it might be a good idea to stretch your legs. Getting up, Jack heard a lot of popping from your legs and back "you've been to stiff" Rin giggled at the door making you giggle a bit to "well I've been here for hours" you stated.

Rin hands you a hot cup of tea as you thanked her while Yugo went up to Rin "Rin! Let's go for a ride!!!" Yugo shouted but Rin declined saying "no thanks Yugo" Yugo frowned and pouted "BUT RINNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Yugo whined and Rin just looked at you with pleading eyes "hey Yugo-san can you help me with the wiring?" You asked as Yugo came up to you.

Yugo examined your work "Hm..... You messed up on this one" he said pointing to a purple wire that was connected to the control box "you have to connect this one to where you have the engine" Yugo said in connecting the purple wire "why?" You asked observing him closely "because this is the wire that let's you go into turbo drive" Yugo said with a big grin on his face. You smiled and laughed as you spent the whole day trying to fix your Duel Runner with Yugo and Crow while Rin gave you guys tea and snacks. They even let you stay with them until you left, you had called Yuri that night saying how you had fixed your Duel Runnner with help of some people that helped you fix "I think I found the weakness for the ones in this dimension.... But I'm not sure, I'll have my answer about it it four days" you said and you heard Yuri him "mhm, well that better be the day because Serena keeps asking about you" Yuri said. But in truth he couldn't keep his mind off of you either. You and Yri hanged up as you both went to bed "sorry Yugo, Rin, Crow, Jack..... But I'm not just a Synchro Summoner" you said with a smirk on your face.

--------------
Chapter 2 be done!!!