Suspicion

You had woken up feeling a heavy weight on your body, you open your eyes and saw.... Yuri? "Y-Yuri?" You questioned as the person on top of you tilted their head "who's Yuri?" Then your vision became more clear and it wasn't Yuri that was on top of you, it was Yugo. You sat up making Yugo move a bit "sorry about that Yugo, but you remind me about one of few friends I had before I came here" you said. It was the truth, Yuri and Serena were your only friends in the Fusion Dimension. You stretched a bit and yawned while Yugo rushed you into taking a shower and getting ready while he and Rin go make breakfast. Once you turned on the water you shivered from the sudden change of temperature, there you stood in the shower just letting the water droplets to fall on your face as you breathed in the steam, after turning off the water you grabbed the towel and dried yourself as you saw the new clothes Rin had gotten you. It was a (f/c) (2f/c) Turbo Suit, you stare at your new Turbo Suit and back to your old Fusion clothes "I'll think of this as camouflage" you sighed putting on the Turbo Suit and brushing your hair.

When you got outside of the bathroom the smell of bread filled your nose as you started to walk to the kitchen seeing Yugo, Rin, and Crow. Looking around you didn't see the familiar blonde "where's Jack?" You asked making Crow scoffed "he's in his castle eating Cup Noodles" Crow said motioning you to sit down "come on and eat breakfast, we still have to fix your Duel Runner" you nod and sit beside Crow and nodded "thanks guys.... You don't have to do this though" you said as Yugo hands you a few slices of bread "oh don't worry, its our pleasure" Rin said smiling. You smiled back and began to eat. After breakfast you, Crow, and Yugo went to the garage to continue fixing the Duel Runner "ok you got the wires done so now I guess we make a new cover since it was already destroyed" Crow said as he looked at the broken metal cover, you laughed nervously "so Crow, where do we get the other pieces?" You asked and Yugo chuckled "stay here little (name), we shall retrieve the things needed" Yugo said as he dragged Crow off somewhere. You looked at Rin seeing she wasn't in the garage "I wonder where she went" you said sighing.

Taking this moment you got out your phone "hey Yuri" you greeted hearing how the Sadistic Grape picked up at the third ring "how's it going in Synchro?" He asked curious. You smiled "its going pretty good, well besides the fact that I still haven't confirmed the complete weak points in this dimension" you say as you looked around the garage for anything. Yuri sighs "well you have three days after this so I think you have plenty of time, you are after all, a quick learner" Yuri said with a smile as he was in his room changing into his daily clothes "aww.... Is Yuri softening up now that I'm gone?" You teased.

Yuri's face flushed "n-no!! I'm just saying!" He growls as he puts his red cape on "Tsundere Grape??? Hmm.... Not really you, Yuri" you day in a thinking way. Yuri hangs up and you glare at your phone "that wasn't nice" you said and put your phone in your pocket. You decided to walk around so you left the garage and started to walk outside, hiding in the shadows in the alleyways. You saw people in fancy clothes, looking up you saw huge buildings and a road that went all around the city. There were a lot of people that were in fancy clothes but you didn't mind it, to many people had worn the same type of clothes in Fusion, just different colors like, red, yellow, blue.... Yeah something like that.

Although the blue were the ones that became soilders and known as the Obelisk Force, everyone else was kind of like a student. So it was nice to see some change in clothes once and a while. You sent back to the garage seeing that Crow and Yugo weren't back yet so you decided to just sit down and examine your clothes ''these are quite weird to be in" you said and at that moment Yugo and Crow came in ''what's weird to be in?" Crow asked making you jump a bit "uh.... This place is quite weird to be in" you said with a nervous laugh "why?" Yugo asked feeling as if something might be wrong. Quickly thinking of words to say you spoke "well before I came here everyone back in the old city always had fights" you said thinking of different things to say that could get you out of this slightly tough predicament.

Crow and Yugo shared a glance and looked at your forced smile. Crow looked at the peice of metal and thought "oh! We forgot paint! We'll be back ok?" Then Crow dragged Yugo back out the garage. Yugo looked at Crow "you feel it to?" He asked "yeah... Something's up" Crow says as they walk so it doesn't seem weird to just stand outside getting paint. When they made it to Rin's house they asked for (f/c) paint, after getting the paint they walked around for a bit "what do you think's up?" Crow asked looking at the banana haired friend "I'm not sure but I hope it isn't anything bad" at times like these, Yugo can be pretty serious. When they were about to going into the garage they hear "hehehe don't worry. I'll find the weakness soon" then it sounded like she was hanging up on a phone. "Weakness?" Yugo whispered to Crow as he just shrugs not really knowing "I think something's really wrong. She might not be how she acts to be" Crow said glaring at you slightly.

Well Crow and Yugo now plan to be Sherlock and see what's up.