1

Y/n

I'm a fool. A fucking fool. I let her change me. Make me something I'm not. Fuck with my head in 100 different ways. The worst part is that I think I'm in love with her.

" Y/n," she called from the other side of the bathroom door.

" Yes, Camila," I splashed water on my face preparing myself for her task of the day.

She entered the bathroom and stared at me," I need a favor, Y/nn."

Her hands massaged my shoulder as I watched her in the mirror," What do you need Mila?"

She smiled at me," Can you pick up Lauren and Dinah for me?"

I nodded completely enticed by her presence," Thanks Y/n." She kissed my cheek and walked out of the bathroom. She knows what she does to me, what she is doing to me. I just need to stop.

I can't stop, she is the drug and I'm the addict. I fear one day I'll overdose.

I shook my head before putting on my clothes.

Camila

Y/n came down the stairs looking as sharp as ever. She had on her glasses, a black beanie, a grey and white flannel, and black jeans that hugged her just right.

" You look good," I complemented and saw her blush. She is putty in my hands. I don't even know how this happened. One day we were college roommates, next day we dropped out, and moved in together. It was almost like destiny brought us together.

I feel like she's just grateful because I pay for everything. My parents died in a fire when I was 12 and left me their fortune. I was lost in my thoughts because Y/n was in front of me with worry in her hazel eyes.

I loved those hazel eyes. It's almost like every color danced in her eyes. Green specs and gold specs were strongly present in her's, it was easy to get lost in them.

" Are you okay? I've been talking to you for a few minutes and you haven't said anything?"

I nodded, taking a glance at her perfect lips that called my name," I'm fine. What were you saying babe?"

She blushed at the nickname and shook her head," I-I-I was just telling you I was on my way out to get Lauren and Dinah."

I nodded," I think I'll come, just let me get ready."

She smiled at me before taking a seat on the counter," You should eat something while you're in there. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

She chuckled ," Breakfast is gross." I rolled my eyes at her from up the stairs.

" How would you know you never eat breakfast?"

" I HEARD THAT," how the fuck did she hear me? It's probably her big ass cute ears.

I threw on a crop top and high waisted jeans. I went into Y/n's room and grabbed one of her snapbacks. I looked over myself in the mirror," Looking good reflection, as always."

Y/n 

I crunched on the piece of toast as I waited for the brunette to come down the stairs. My eyes darted toward the stairs as I heard footsteps coming down.

Camila came down and took my breath away as always. My eyes landed on the snapback placed on her head, It's mine. I smiled slightly as the thought of her wearing my clothes raced through my head.

" You ready?" I nodded, grabbing my toast and heading out the door with her following. I opened the car door for her before getting in myself.

" So who first?" I buckled my seat belt and started the car.

" DJ," I backed out of the driveway before driving in the direction of Dinah's house.

~ Skip drive to Dinah's~

The ride was basically comforting silence between us. Every once in a while I'd sneak a glance at the beautiful woman beside me. I pulled in front of Dinah's house and Camila hopped out of the car to the door.

I watched as the tall Poly Princess opened the door in her Pj's. I shook my head and got out of the car. I ran to the door and smiled at both of the girls," I take it that you aren't ready. So, how 'bout I go get the green eyed goddess and then come back."

I saw Camila frown as I called Lauren a goddess. " Ya that would actually be perfect Y/n," Dinah answered.

I looked back at Camila," Is that cool with you?"

She nodded," Ya...um..ya get Lolo."

I walked back to the car and started the drive to Lauren's house.

~ Skip the drive to Lauren's house~

" CAN WE JUST TALK TALK ABOUT WHERE WE'RE GOING... NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE I APOLOGIZE IF I'M MOVING TOO FAR," I sang as I pulled up to Lauren's house.

I heard yelling in the house and immediately ran out of the car to the door. " BRAD STOP PLEASE STOP!"

I kicked down the door and ran to where the screaming was loudest. Brad was on top of a crying Lauren. He was about to hit her when I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

Fear struck in his eyes as he realized who I was. " Give me a good reason why I shouldn't snap your neck right now," I said through gritted teeth.

" Jail," he squeaked out. I kneed him in the nuts, punched him once in the throat, and again in the face knocking him out.

I looked at Lauren," Let's go. Grab what you need, you aren't coming back here."

I helped Lauren gather her things then we got in the car. I drove away from the house and pulled over to a safe place. 

" Did you really have kick my door in?"

I gave her the side eye," The adrenaline kicked in and so did I."

I grabbed the 1st aid kit and examined Lauren's face. " This isn't the first time is it ?"

She shook her head," I thought he wouldn't do it anymore." I sighed heavily and cleaned Lauren's face.

My phone started to ring so I answered it, holding it to my ear with my shoulder.

" Hello," I spoke.

" Where are you Y/n?"

" I'm with Lauren, her ex-boyfriend was there and he was beating on her Camila," I told her softly.

" HE WAS DOING WHAT?" She yelled through the phone hurting my ears.

" Look I've got to finish cleaning her wounds. I'll call you when we're on the way, okay?"

" Did you get any of her stuff?" I knew what she was going to do.

" Ya, most of it actually," I heard her sigh of relief.

" Ok, she is staying with us. Don't forget to call bye," she hung up and I looked at Lauren who had a dopey smile on her beat up face.

" You like her," my face flushed of color for a moment and shook my head.

" We are just friends," Lauren hissed ,I cleaned one of her cuts.

" I didn't say you weren't friends, I said you like her," this time she wiggled her eyebrows.

" Whatever," I said observing her face before putting away the first aid kit and calling Camila back.

" I'm on my way," I told her buckling my seat belt.

" Great, Ally and Normani just got here. We decided to just chill at Dinah's. Do you want to hang with us?" She never asked me to hang before. Sure I've met all the girls before but I never got to hang.

" Sure," I said, checking my appearance in the rear view mirror.

" See you when you get here," she hung up and I started the car.

" Thanks for back there Y/n. If you wouldn't have showed up who knows what would've happened," I saw Lauren tense from the corner of my eye.

" But I did and that's all that matters," I grabbed her hand as a way to comfort her. She held my hand firmly the rest of the way to Dinah's house.