7

Y/n

I woke up to a banging at the front door. It seemed liked no one was going to get it. So I got out of Camila's embrace and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door to be met by 2 men in police officer uniforms.

" What can I do for you officers?" I said with a small smile on my face.

" We are looking for a Y/n L/n," The girls were now behind me in the living room watching the interaction.

" That would be me officers," I said staying calm.

" Y/n L/n you are under arrest for the murder of Bradley Simpson," The second officer said.

The girls were screaming and yelling at the officers as they put the handcuffs on me.

As the police car pulled off I saw Dinah holding a crying Lauren and Camila being held by Normani and Ally.

I shed a few tears before beginning to freak out in my mind. I'm being a arrested for a crime I committed. I'm going to get a life long sentence or maybe a death sentence. I'm dying for her.

If you ask if I'm in this because of Lauren or because of Camila I don't think I'd have an answer. This is Lauren's ex but if it wasn't for Camila I wouldn't have been at her house. Thank God I was there I can't imagine what would've happened to Lauren.

My thoughts were interrupted by the car jerking and turning over. I felt the impact against the wire in the cop car and the restraints placed by the handcuffs. I felt the handcuffs slice my wrist as the car finally came to a stop.

I heard the door open and felt someone pulling me out.

" You're girlfriend is crazy man," my sister said pulling me all the way out of the car.

" I have the keys," Normani tossed them to my sister who unlocked the cuffs.

I rubbed my wrist then winced at the pain.

" I'll wrap it up for you," I was still confused about the car accident and what exactly was happening.

" Camila. After you left for maybe 3 minutes she lost it. She kept saying she couldn't lose you over and over. Before anyone could stop her she got in her car and sped to the police car and never hit the brakes crashed right into you."

" The cops are dead," Dinah said with worry in her voice.

I looked at Camila's car were she sat still and looked at me.

I got up from my spot and to move closer to Camila. I ended up getting in the passenger seat of her car.

" Baby why'd you do that? It would've been okay. I would've found a way out of that mess," I grabbed her hand softly as I spoke.

" I couldn't lose you Y/n. I love you too much to let you go," tears started to fall from her eyes.

" I'm not going anywhere princess," I placed an innocent kiss on her lips but she had other ideas.

The kiss was getting heated until we heard yelling," YOU DID WHAT?" We broke apart to see Dinah's hands around Normani's throat.

Lauren was trying to calm her down but Dinah was too livid. I got out of Camila's car and rushed to break the two apart," DJ what the hell was that for?"

" She called the police on you Y/n," my gaze shifted to Normani but I said nothing.

" You called the police on her?" The look on Camila's face on this moment was enough to kill.

" Camila, Y/n is dangerous don't you see that? Don't you all see that? She killed a guy and put the other in a coma. Doesn't that frighten you and plus she's a freak with a dick. She's going to get us all killed, Camila," I said nothing during Normani's speech because she spoke the truth.

I'm a dangerous freak. I've killed people and I've injured people. It wasn't on purpose which makes it more devastating. Maybe I should just go?

I walked away from the people even though they were calling my name. I let the tears fall as I walked but of course someone caught up to me.

" Where are you going?" Lauren asked me trying to look into my eyes.

" Away. She's right I'm dangerous and I'm only going to hurt people," I said to the ground.

" You are going to hurt us if you leave. Especially Camila you see how she was when you didn't talk. What do you think she'll do if you leave. Fuck Normani we don't need her. The rest of us can just go. Just get in a car and go because we can't stay here anymore," Lauren reasoned with me.

" Where would we go?"

" I don't know. We could go to Washington, California, New York. Literally anywhere you want to go" I nodded and walked back to the house with Lauren.

When we into the house Dinah was holding Camila back as my sister held Normani.

" I will fucking kill you, you bitch. I wish for you to burn in ashes of hell," Camila yelled at her ex-friend.

" I was just trying to help you out. So when Y/n gets you killed don't say I didn't warn your dumbass," Normani retaliated.

" My dumbass? MY DUMBASS. BITCH YOU ARE DUMBER THEN PINHEAD PATRICK. CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE I'M IN LOVE WITH Y/N? I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DOES OR WHAT SHE DID BECAUSE SHE DID IT FOR ME. SHE DID IT FOR LAUREN. SHE DID IT OUT OF SELF DEFENSE. SHE DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF IT. SHE WAS TORN APART AFTERWARDS AND HERE YOU COME CALLING HER A MONSTER AND A FREAK. Y/N PROTECTS US. ALL OF US. EVEN YOUR RAGGEDY ASS. SHE CARES ABOUT EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING ROOM AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT. YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS STUPIDASS BITCH," the room was silent after that and Normani held her head down.

" You 6, we are leaving we best get packing," Lauren said dragging me upstairs.

" Where are we going," Dinah asked?

" Cali," I answered.

" It's going to be lit," I laughed at the Polynesian girl and headed to my room to start packing.

" Babe?" I felt Camila wrap her arms around my torso.

" Hmm," I respond putting some stuff in a suitacase.

" I love you," I turned around and kissed her forehead," I love you too."

" Promise you'll never leave," I looked into her chocolate eyes and smiled," I'm not going anywhere without you babygirl."