6

Time skip 1 week

Camila

Ever since her encounter with Austin, Y/n hasn't been the same. She doesn't talk as much anymore. We usually have to ask her to say something because we're worried.

Seeing her like this is killing me. I rarely eat or get out of bed. I just waste the days away thinking about how this is all my fault.

If I wouldn't have told Y/n to fight Austin she would be ok instead of mute. I'm such a shitty person. It's my fault she doesn't talk, it's my fault she's distant, and it's my fault that she has drifted away from me.

I thought we were doing good before this. Maybe she was going to ask me to be her girlfriend but now she barely looks at me.

I curled myself up in a ball before starting to crying. I'm worthless; Y/n is broken right now and I can't do shit about it. If the roles where switched she'd do anything to make me feel better.

I walked to the bathroom and peeked at the mirror. I had blood shot eyes, my hair looked it hadn't been brushed in weeks, and my skin was a sickly pale color.

" You are disgusting," I spoke to my reflection watching it mimic me.

" You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and I hate you," I felt like the mirror was talking back to me, even if the words left my mouth.

" You are absolutely useless piece of space. You know what rewind that car crash with your parents and how about you die instead," As the words left my mouth I felt infuriated.

" Y/n will never love a person like you. A person who wallows in their own self pity." That's when I lost it.

I punched the mirror and glass shattered everywhere. I could feel shards of glass on my bare feet. I sat down on the bathroom floor that was now covered in glass and put my knees up to my chest.

Lauren

We were all downstairs except Camila. Even Y/n has joined us today even though she hasn't spoken we've gotten a couple of laughs, that's improvement.

Everyone was making small talk until we heard glass shatter upstairs. Our eyes went wide as we raced up the stairs to Camz's room.

We found her in the bathroom, her mirror was destroyed and the remnants were all over the bathroom floor. Camila herself was in the middle of all the mess her legs pulled to her chest slightly rocking.

I looked at my best friend then at Y/n. This is the most emotion I've seen on Y/n's face in a week. It's filled with tears, her eyebrows are arched downward, and she looks so badly as if she wants to speak but has no idea what to say.

I walked across the bathroom floor with glass crunching under my shoes. I stopped in front of my friend and she looked at me with her red eyes.

" Come on Camz," She got up slowly and wrapped her legs around my waist burrying her head in my shoulder.

" I didn't mean to Lolo," I heard her sniffle as I carried her.

" I know baby. I know," I sat her on the bed and looked her feet which were covered in blood.

I looked towards Jessica to see her ready with the first aid kit. I was going to get off the bed but Camila squeezed my hand.

" I'm not going to lie but this is going to her like a bitch," Jessica said earning a slap from Ally causing us all to chuckle.

" You won't laugh when it's you who gets slapped," she mumbled grumpily before going to work on Camila's foot.

Everytime she felt pain she squeezed my hand. Jessica finished pretty quickly and Camila's feet were all taped up.

" How'd the mirror break?" That was the first full sentence Y/n has spoke in a week.

I could see the wheels turning in Camila's head trying to formulate a lie.

" The truth Camila," I added and she sighed in defeat.

" I punched it," That's not what I expected and neither did the girls they all wore surprise faces like mine.

" Why would you do that Chancho?" Dinah asked concerned about her partner in crime.

" It was mocking me," she whispered so only I could hear her.

" What do you mean Camz?" I asked her ans she tensed up.

" Well the mirror was saying mean things to me. It said I should've died with my parents and that Y/n would never love somebody like me," she whispered into my ear and I held her tightly.

My eyes were on the other girls and I mouthed for them to leave except Y/n.

" You need to talk to her," I said before slowly getting up leaving Y/n and Camila alone in thee room.

Y/n

She was a little pale. A little skinnier. She looked more fragile, much more fragile then I'd ever seen her.

I sat on the bed next to her but didn't speak a word. For the first time in a while I actually wanted to talk but could not formulate a sentence.

" I... I love you," those were the first words that I said to Camila.

Her head snapped in my direction and her bloodshot eyes boared into my soul. She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her side.

" I love you too," her voice was hoarse from crying, but to me it sounded as she was yelling it.

" Baby, what really happened?" She tensed in my arms.

" I just wasn't ok," I wanted the answer that she gave Lauren. I wanted the truth but I didn't want to pressure her.

" I'm sorry. I know I haven't been speaking and I keep using what I did as an excuse. It's no excuse at all. I put you through this, this is all my fault," I sighed knowing if I was by her side she wouldn't be in this state.

" You know what? We are a mess. Both of us. Maybe this is a realization of the world saying " Hey they both are complete shit lets put them together to make a terd" Maybe we can put each other together Y/n," I smiled at her words and kissed her cheek.

" Maybe we can," I said and layed on her down on the bed, taking the space next to her, and falling asleep peacefully.