3

Y/n 

I don't remember. I don't remember anything before Lauren yelling at Dinah to stop. I know I did something but I can't fucking remember.

As we walked out of Lauren's house I winced at the pain in my ribs," Y/n are you okay?"

" I'm fine," I answered to Normani.

" No you're not Dinah hit you pretty hard in the ribs," Ally says as we get in the car.

" Just lift your shirt up a little," Camila said and I complied.

" Fuck," the pain was almost unbearable, I stumbled before catching my balance .

" You need to go the hospital like now," I shook my head at Dinah.

" Doctors at the pit, just make a left up there," I told Ally who was driving.

We pulled up to the back of the bar and I did the secret knock on the door.

" Y/n come for an early fight," I smiled at George, he was like a second father to me and my fighting coach.

" Actually my friends and I are in a bit of trouble George," I scratched the back of my neck and winced slightly.

" How much trouble are we talking about kid," his playful demeanor turned serious and full of worry.

" Um murder," his face went blank and he looked at Dinah carrying the lifeless body.

" Y/n," George started but I cut him off," It was an accident," I sniffled in my sentence.

" Look here Mr.George are you going to help or not because if not this shit is going in the trunk so I can take Y/n to the hospital," Camila snapped looking up the bigger man who chuckled.

" Come inside sit him by the others and kid you know where Jessica is," I smiled at George and gave him a light hug to not hurt myself.

"  You guys um should stay here it's safer than coming to Jessica," I visibly saw Camila tense.

" I think I'd like to meet Jessica," she said with sass on her tongue.

" Chancho," Dinah tried to reason with Camila.

" Fine just hurry up," I said and followed me to the back room.

" What the fuck?" Lauren said as she saw my twin sister.

" Guys, twin Jessica. Twin Jessica, guys. Also I need some um help," I lifted up my shirt towards her and she gasped.

" What the hell happened Y/nn?" She observed and started poking around my rib.

" It happened again," I whispered to my sister in shame.

" Y/n, did they hurt someone you care about," I nodded vigorously.

" Then it's fine but sissy your rib is definitely broken," I groaned and turned to the girls.

" How long?" Jessica sat in thought," Um maybe a month and if I fix it maybe 2 weeks."

" How long to fix it?" I looked at my sister as she eyed the smallest girl," Um.... what... oh ya about 45 minutes."

" Ally, it's a 45 minute wait so you guys might want to wait out there or in the actual bar have some fun for me," all the girls left except Camila.

" Mila it's going to get really gross and you're squeamish. I'll be fine in the hands of my twin . I'm basically in my own hands," she giggled then approached me.

" Promise you'll come back," I smiled at the Cuban," promise." She kissed my forehead and made her way to the others.

" So that's the Camila," I smiled and nodded. " You should hang out with us later I know you've got a thing for Ally," she blushed and looked away.