2

Camila 

" I SWEAR I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM A POLY BEAT DOWN IF HE EVER LAYS A HAND ON LAUREN AGAIN," I was trying to calm Dinah down which was harder than I thought. She literally wants to go kill Brad.

" Dinah you aren't going to beat down anyone, okay?" Dinah shut up and pouted towards Ally.

" But," Ally cut her off," No buts. What matters is Y/n got there and got Lauren out."

" Speaking of Y/n I can't wait to spend some actual time with her," Normani said changing the subject.

" True, she's always around but this time she will be hanging out with us," Ally smiled and so did I.

Truth be told, the effect I have on Y/n is very noticeable but she's never around for that long. She's always going out so I'm glad to get to spend some quality time with her.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to get it. Y/n was basically carrying the beat up Lauren.

" I told her I could walk," Lauren huffed out, making us all laugh.

" Y/n what did you do to him?" Ally asked, observing Y/n's bloody knuckles. 

Y/n looked down barely noticing her red knuckles and shrugged," It's fine I've had worse."

" No it's not you have to put bandages around them or you'll get infected," I said grabbing Y/n's wrist and dragging her towards Dinah's bathroom. " Sit," I demanded and Y/n complied.

" Where do you go?" Y/n looked at me confused as I put the medicine on her knuckles.

" At night you always leave. Where do you go?" Her body visibly stiffened at my question.

Y/n 

" Just out y'know," I tried laughing it off but she wasn't buying it.

She stepped in between my legs and played with the hem of my shirt, she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip," Y/n please I just want to know why you leave every night. I have.... I have nightmares sometimes that you won't come back or that you're getting hurt. I just want to make sure you're okay."

She has nightmares? About me? And I'm never there to hold her and help her through it. Fuck it, I've got to be honest, even if it kills me," I go to a bar. I get very drunk, then I go to a secret fight club in the bar and I fight."

Her eyes went wide," YOU FIGHT."

" Mila calm down I'm fine," she started to breathe heavily and tears welled in her eyes.

" Y-you could g-get hur-t," I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head in my shoulder.

" Babygirl I've been fighting since before I met you. I will be fine and if you want I won't go back. I won't fight anymore. Well... I'll only fight if someone disrespects you or the others," I told her and she looked up from my shoulder.

Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes bloodshot red," You promise."

I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead," I promise."

We fixed our appearances before walking into the living room. We were met by a fuming Dinah and the others trying to calm her down.

" HE BEAT YOU BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH HIM. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM," Dinah stormed out of the house and the girls looked at me.

" Is that true?" I clenched my jaw and my fists. No one dared answer. " Is it fucking true?" My voice was harsh but calm, Lauren nodded.

" I'm going to kill him," I ran out of the door and hopped into the car with Dinah.