4

Camila

After we got all the girls settled into the house we all went our seperate ways. It had been a long day and no one felt like talking. I heard the shower running in my room and I freaked out.

I didn't remember letting anyone in here. I grabbed the bat I hid under bed and walked into the bathroom. I stopped as I heard the quiet singing.

" You're so very special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here," the shower turned off and Y/n stepped out.

I couldn't help but gaze over her body. Her muscles glistened as water droplets fell from her skin. My eye lingered on her injured mid section for a moment too long.

" Camila," She interrupted me and I jumped in embarrassment.

" I uh sorry," I turned around and scurried out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Y/n

I quickly put on boxers and sports bra before going into Camila's room.

I found her in a heap in her bed. I couldn't see her face but I felt the distress radiating off of her body. Something had shaken her up, I've never seen her like this before.

" Camila, what's wrong?" I sat next to her on the bed; afraid to touch her.

" I don't know. I didn't see you come in and then I thought about Austin. I got scared that he was in the shower and I-I-I panicked. I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't mean to. It's just," Camila was starting to ramble and even though it was super cute I think I'd better stop it.

I wrapped my arms around her and she tensed before relaxing. That's a first, I've never had that effect on her before. Maybe she's scared of me, " Are you scared of me, Camila?"

"No," she said immediately.

" Not even after today," she shook her head.

" Y/n, I don't think I would ever be frightened by you, no matter what you do.  You treat me well Y/n, you do things that if I'd ask Austin to do he would just laugh. You treat me better than anyone else has ever. I know you'd never intentionally hurt me," she said this nonchalantly.

I just want to kiss her right now. I want to let her know how I feel. I look at her to find she's already looking at me. I leaned down and her lips met mine but she pulled away abruptly," Y/n I can't."

I didn't know that I would become instantly numb. I couldn't feel anything. This kind of pain caused such an ache in my heart that I was speechless.

Without saying anything I walked out of her room. I threw on some sweats and a hoodie before exiting the house.

Usually I'd go to the pit but I promised her I wouldn't. Wait... why do I care what I promised her? It's not like she cares about me.

Does she? I mean she could just not in the way I care about her. FUCK. Why is she so complicated? Why can't she just love me back or at least like me?

" Well, well, well... look at what we have here," I was met by Asshat, Tristan, Connor, and James.

" What do you want Asshat?" I'm not in the mood for this shit right now.

" I want you to stay away from Camila," he said, trying to sound intimidating.

" And Lauren," James added quickly.

" Look it's hard to stay away from them when they both live with you and shit what else was it... oh yeah when you don't want to," I smiled and tried to walk away.