16 pt 2

Recap: She tried to reconnect our lips but I stopped her," You don't get this unless you can earn it Cabello and as of now you haven't earned it."

Camila

" Come back here or I'll kill them all," she stopped dead in her tracks.

" Your threats don't bother me Camila. You'll have to work harder than that," she started to walk away from me.

I don't think she understands that I'm not joking. She has just forced my hand and now I've got to kill the girls. I wish she would realize that she's a pawn while I'm the queen. She thinks taking one step forward will stop me from doing whatever I want

" And by the way I'm going to tell Lauren you're killing her best friends, let's see how she reacts," a deep frown set into my face.

Lauren would flip her shit and this would be the perfect time to set my plan in motion.

Lauren

I layed on the bed with my eyes closed trying to block out the thoughts that popped into my head.

Y/n burst through the door making me jump " Lauren I fucked up. The details aren't important but Camila said she was going kill my sister, Ally, and Dinah. You've got to help me do something."

Same old story different person. It's always ' Lauren I didnt listen to your advice now help me cause I just ruined everything.' This shit would never happen if you just fucking listened to me.

" What do you want me to do about it?" It's all I can say I mean we are both Camila's prisoners in a way so how am I suppose to stop her.

" You aren't mad or angry or upset or ANYTHING?"

" No Y/n, when you've known Camila as long as I have you learn you don't have any other friends. Yes it sucks those people have to die but it's not my fault it's yours. You thought it would be smart to play games with Camila. You may be smart but her mind is working 5 times as fast as in anyone in the world. This wouldn't have happened if you just fucking listened to me. Now you want me to go risk my life for your fuck up."

" Look Lauren, I'm sorry I didn't listen but please. You know those are good people and they don't deserve to die," I rolled my eyes at the pathetic apology but got up from my bed nonetheless.

" I'll see what I can do," she sent me a smile before wrapping her arms around me.

I pushed her off lightly before walking out of the room and towards Camila's. This feels like a trap and it probably is but honestly I'm tired. If she kills me she kills me at this point. Wasted my whole damn life protecting this ungreatful bitch and now she wants me dead.

I barged into her room and she looked at me hiding her smirk," Where's the fire Lauren."

" If you want me dead can we just get this over with Camila. I'm tired of the games and manipulation. I know you only threatened our friends because you wanted a reaction from me so I can give you a reason to kill me. You realize you don't need a reason I'm your fucking slave. We stopped being friends a long time ago no matter how much shit you feed into my head. Just fucking kill me Karla."

Camila

What the fuck? It's no fun when Lauren spoils it like this. Although she does look pretty hot right now. Angry Lauren is a blessing from the heavens. Where was I again? Oh right?

" Lauren it's no fun if I kill you. I want Y/n to kill you so she and I can be together forever with no interruption," I don't know why but those words seemed to struck a nerve in Lauren.

" I get it now. You're bored with me. You don't want me anymore. I'm more like your problem now than something that's helpful right? I see how it is Camila just put me in cage and have her shoot me then," I could tell Lauren was holding back tears," All the years of friendship, all the things I've done for you, everything I've lost, our fucking twisted relationship, gone. Are you happy? I feel completely worthless."

My body had movements of it's own when I found my arms around Lauren's neck. Not choking her but clasped together behind her neck. I stood on my toes and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

" I'm sorry Lauren, I lost my grip. I c-can't control anything anymore.I do care about you Lauren and I do love you but I don't have control anymore."

I'm no longer looking her in the eyes but starring at the ground below us. Lauren closes her eyes and takes a deep breath," I know. I miss our moments like this before everything got out of hand. If you need me dead to move on or even just because, I understand."

Lauren walked away wiping her tears viciously before sitting in the cage hugging her knees.

Fuck, I don't want to do this. I don't need to do this.

Camila listen you are absolutely right. You don't need or want this. That is why you're having Y/n do this. This won't lay on your conscience it'll rest on hers. She will be broken and empty, you'll be able to have full control over her. Just like you did with Lauren but an upgrade. We can even change Y/n to fit Lauren if the guilt gets to us.

I don't want Y/n to be like Lauren. I love her the way she is.

For now but you know how this goes Karla. It always goes back to Lauren.

Then why are we going to hurt her if everything I do goes back to her.

Look, this is more for Lauren than to hurt her. You've already hurt her enough. She's like a deer in headlights she's already accepted her fait. She's lived and gone through so much that she's just ready for it to end. You've caused this pain so the least you can do us end it.

I CAUSED IT. NO, NO I DIDN'T. YOU DID THIS. YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS. IF IT WERENT FOR YOU I'D STILL HAVE MY PARENTS. LAUREN WOULDN'T FEEL THIS WAY AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO KILL, KIDNAP, OR MANIPULATE Y/N.

WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT KARLA? OH RIGHT YOURSELF. I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME. SO BLAME ME IF YOU WANT BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY. THE BLAME IS WHERE IT BELONGS.

AN: This has literally been a rollercoaster of emotions hasn't it. The ending will be so fucking crazy. It's been planned since the very beginning. Next chapter is the conclusion of Kill For Her. Y/n has already killed for Camila but will she kill her 1st love for the crazy Camila.