16

Camila pov

I sat in my room just thinking of all the possible things I could do with Y/n if Lauren wasn't stopping me. The voices were right she is my only friend but she's the only thing stopping me from getting what I want.

Maybe I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Y/n can be my new right hand and Lauren can go bye bye. It's a perfect plan I'll have Y/n kill Lauren.

NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

I don't care conscience you aren't the boss of me and once Lauren's gone you won't even exsist.

Fine. Kill the person who has been there since day one. Go ahead and just stab her in the back because she'd do the same thing to you.

Whatever. Lauren doesn't have the balls to be here in my league. She's always a flake, never wants to kill, never wants to steal, she's just a prude.

I mean I killed her family so there's no one who will miss her when she's gone.

You won't miss her? Dinah won't miss her? Ally won't miss her? Tell me how are you going to explain this shit to them? How are you going to tell Y/n's sister that Y/n is now your personal assistant and can never see her again.

With a smile on my face and a gun in my hand. I won't need them either so they will have to be disposed of.

Now you're killing all of your friends and expect Y/n to be ok with that.

It won't matter she will do what I say when I say it.

Y/n Pov

" So...." I spoke to Lauren with my eyes trained on the ceiling," Camila is a monster?" I was still confused.

" She doesn't mean it but ya," she answered truthfully nose deep in a book.

" Why'd you let her treat you like that?" I asked seeing as Lauren is bigger and stronger than Camila

" I don't know. It's always been like this I guess. Camila in charge and Lauren the lackey," I pondered on her words. How long has Lauren been with Camila exactly?

" Camila is a magnificent specimen Y/n. You may think she's breaking you but you're breaking her understand. I told you Y/n you are in control here use that to your advantage."

That inspired me to do something extremely stupid. I left the room and went the direction I thought I saw Camila go.

I banged on every door shouting her name until she finally swung her door open with fury on her features.

" What do you think you're doing Y/n?" She asked trying to not let her temper get the best of her.

" I don't like these rules you make me play by they arent fair. Prisoner or not I'm your girlfriend and you are mine. This shit where you leave me with Lauren for hours at a time i s about to stop. If I'm suppose to be trapped here with anyone it's suppose to be with you. Not with Babysitter Lauren because I'm a fucking adult. If you want to play crazy love, I have to let you know I invinted the whole damn game. Now where is your room because that's where I'll be sleeping," by the end of my speach I was right up in Camila's face looking down at the shorter girl.

She pulled me down forcefully so that our lips connected. We kissed roughly both trying to gain dominance. I picked her up and slammed her against the nearest wall making her groan but the kiss continued.

I was not letting her get the upper hand this time. She is as much as mine as I am hers. I bit her lip roughly before pulling away and locking eyes with hers.

She tried to reconnect our lips but I stopped her," You don't get this unless you can earn it Cabello and as of now you haven't earned it."

To be continued.......