Chapter 6

Westmont California
March 20 , 2016
Westmont high school 🏫

Rose POV
I hoped out the car , I plugged my headphones in my ear and walked to my locker as I walked closer to the building I saw Aaliyah at the front door she must have been waiting for someone I didn't bother she my mind to question I turned my music up louder and paced myself inside the building fighting the urge to speak to her boom what happens she taps me I took my headphones off I took a deep breath yes Aaliyah I trailed her name , why you acting like you don't know me , who said I was I spoke with a fake attitude , she smacked her lips look liyah I'm sorry but it's not a big deal ok I don't care who that was that was texting you I mean it's not like we together right she spoke , my heart felt cold when she said that like it almost fell out my chest your right were just friends I said lowly fighting the urge to drop a few tears , unless you... she didn't finish her sentence, no I'm good I lied I gave her a fake smile and walked away plugging my headphones back in my ear.

Aaliyah POV
Shit I thought to myself what the hell was I thinking I really like her and I just acted like were friends, my body just froze I didn't know what to say I saw Alex late ass finally pull up

Hey Bitch he dragged the b word , you late as ever I told him , mmh why you dressed like you give 2 shits about the world he asked , cause I'm just not in the mood I told him , what wrong baby he asked , I don't wanna talk about it I said, *sigh I...

Hey Bitch he dragged the b word , you late as ever I told him , mmh why you dressed like you give 2 shits about the world he asked , cause I'm just not in the mood I told him , what wrong baby he asked , I don't wanna talk about it I said, *sigh I have all day he said annoyed , actually you don't the bell rang oh shit I gotta go he spoke up , bye babes he ran off , I took a deep breath and just let the air flow in my lungs as i forced myself to go to class.
Westmont California
March 20 ,2016
Abaisse restaurant
Lauren POV
Hey baby you look good I told him as he walked up to me to give me a kiss  , lI smelled some Rihanna perfume on him and when the hug got deeper I saw a hint of lipstick on his neck , where you been I asked him , nowhere just thinking about you he lied , oh ok baby I just tried to believe that he was hugging his mom and and she kissed his neck before he left I tried to let that sink in , he touched me and I flinched a little, you ok he asked , yeah I'm
Fine I lied , what you getting he asked, um probably some chicken tenders I told him , baby you don't even eat chicken why you acting like this , I'm fine baby I pecked his lips , I gotta go to bathroom real quick , he grabbed me by the waist and he got up and kissed me forcing his tongue in my mouth I let him , I pulled away , baby im
Just going to the restroom, I love u he spoke , I wanted to freaking ball out in tears I was mad that he was lieing to me and sad that he's cheating on me , I walked to the front door and pulled out a blunt , "smoke away your problems" I said to myself.

Westmont California March 20 , 2016Westmont high 🏫

Westmont California
March 20 , 2016
Westmont high 🏫

Aaliyah POV
Can't wait till graduation in April omg I'm so tried of school , I texted rose while in class

Me: Hey boo wyd ?
Rose 🌹: I thought that we were friends, friends don't call each other boo's
Me:😒 do you wanna go to the movies ,
Rose 🌹: I can't I gotta go see my grandma today at the hospital
Me: I'll just pick you from the hospital when you done
Rose 🌹: well I don't know
Me: I'll just wanna chill with make up for the bullshit I did the other day
Rose 🌹 :fine I'll be at westmont Local hospital
Me : I'll see you tonight
Rose 🌹: not at lunch ?

I locked my phone , when ms.seaweed started walking pass , Gimme your phone Aaliyah she finally made me give her full attention, for what ? I said looking dumb , because you were texting in my class she crossed her arm around her torso with one eyebrow raised , Do you see my phone anywhere I told her , no I answered for her so you can go back to doing whatever you was talking about Marissa , don't say my real name Aaliyah she whispered to me , whatever leave fa I expose you I whispered back , she walked to the front of the classroom like nothing just happened.

Lauren POV
I walked back in the restaurant , baby why was you in the bathroom so long your foods almost cold , he said , Lucas we gotta talk I told him being very serious , ok he said picking up a noodle from his plate , are you cheating on me i stale faced him , why would you think that he said with his voice cracking up , because I smelt perfume on you and I saw lipstick on your neck , listen baby he grabbed my hand , I knew it I raised my voice I have been nothing but good to you and this is how you treat me. Baby I love you , i would never do a thing , so then what the hell are you doing I let my hands go from him , too bad to have them pulled back again , it's this girl and , Get to the fucking point Lucas I told him , well she's holding my baby , Are you fucking kidding me I yelled and saw everyone at the restaurant eyes on me , baby it was before we were together and she said that if I don't stay with her she'll take it away from me , this was all just beginning to be to much for me I said to myself I walked out the restaurant and drove home.

Rose POV
I need a car I thought to myself as I hoped off the bus at the hospital I went to the room my grandma was in and I saw a blue cover over her face the doctors quickly pulled me out the room , hey roseline the doctor spoke to me , what's wrong with her I asked , she passed the doctor told me , my heart dropped my blood felt cold next thing I knew I fell onto the cold hard floor hard i lost my balance I felt weak I passed out , *2 hours later , I woke up and I blinked my eyes a couple times I was on someone's lap I got up and saw Aaliyah , hey sleepy head , hey what happen I stretched out , well you passed out and the doctor put you in a room then I texted you saying I was on my way but you didn't answer so I came to the hospital and the doctor told me someone had to pick you up because you was holding up a room so I literally put your heavy ass on my back and took you in the car came to the house watched orange is the black by myself while you were on my lap sleeping, wow i said what time is It think it 3:30 Am she told me , why did you pass out she carried on , my grandma passed I said with my eyes getting watery , I'm sorry for your lost she said , thanks I said blinking letting a tear go , don't cry she told me she pulled me closer to her and I rested my head on her chest I felt safe , I was dozing off to sleep until she raised my chin up with her index finger and kissed my lips very sloppy with her eyes closed I kissed back sucking on her lip I was feeling ever bit of this moment she pulled away , I looked at her confused, I don't think we can be friends i want you to be mine she said staring into my eyes , I am I said and gave her a wet kiss on her lips , I'm tired I told her she turned the tv off and the lights and we went upstairs to her room in her bed and we went to sleep.