Chapter 14

WestMount California
Lucas Friend house 🏡
Thursday Night
9:40 Pm 

Lucas POV

wassup bro I damped my friend up , wassgood fool i thought you wasn't gonna come , you just had a baby and shit , nah babymoms got that i chuckled and damping the other people in the room , so you and homegirl still kick it he said taking a sip of his drink , yeah bro i fuck wit shawty heavy.

Damn you in love my bad he said putting his hands up in his defense , aye bro this house nice as fuck i said looking around and shit , thanks bro you know if you ever wanna make money like this you know i got business he said lifting up his cup , man i dont kno-- i got cut off by some stripper bitches walking in dancing and shit , Jahseh started throwing money on them and slapping they ass , this one girl came up to me and started clapping on me , damn i must admit its been a brick since i fucked anybody else but Lauren ,i smacked her butt a little.

my phone started vibrating i looked at the caller and it was Lauren , i walked to the other room , hey sexy Lauren spoke on the phone , aye im at my friend party just for a bit let me call you later , awee you better call me back then baby she let out a fake moan over the phone , what you horny i asked her , she hung up , fucking tease i chuckled.

Aye Lucas what the fuck you doing in Inglewood aint seen your red ass in a minute , wassup lamar i damped him up , oh shit i forgot you fucking wit ole homegirl right , i nodded my head damn you then moved on up he started laughing , i guess i put my hands up , i aint seen these niggas in years i better leave this party before shit get outta pocket.

aye jahseh im finna step , why bro party just started he said putting his hands up , I gotta go home take care of the kids I tapped him on his shoulder, he moved his shoulder and I made a confused face, nigga you just said your babymoms got that what you feel like you to good for us little red nigga he said with anger , fool it ain't even like that why you tripping, nah nigga why you tripping he said holding his gun under shirt , a whole bunch of niggas behind him  started looking at us , bro chilll I said putting my hands up , then before I knew it was dark.