Chapter 7 (part 2)

Teyana POV
I saw my boyfriend in the water talking to some girls in front of my face I really didn't even care I mean I actually got use to it by now but I just can't get over Aaliyah no Matter how hard I try it just won't happen , but imma stay away from her for now I thought to myself.
Rose POV
Me and liyah was having so much fun just talking and laughing , hey babe imma go in the water ok I told liyah yeah babe have fun she spoke back , as I was going into the water I noticed some dude talking to all these girls , he looked really familiar  he turned around oh shit I thought to myself isn't that Lauren boyfriend wtf he doing with all these bitches , umm excuse me are u Lucas I tapped him , yeah I'm Lucas and you are he smirked at me , I rolled my eyes aren't you Lauren boyfriend I asked nah we kinda broke off , why I questioned him , look do u want my number or what he gave me a mean mug , nah u good I walked away.
Lauren POV
I was starting to get my life back together and I felt like me again so I decided to go to the beach when I got there I saw Lucas and he was talking to some lightskin chick then I saw rose she and Aaliyah Yess I said to myself someone I can talk to , hey rose I went up to her , oh hey Lauren what you doing here she asked it's a hot ass day that's why I lied playing it off , oh babe rose spoke this is Lauren Lauren this Aaliyah my girlfriend oh so this the girl huh I raised my eyebrow at rose , she be talking about me huh she looked at rose , I laughed not exactly rose spoke for herself. hey rose who's that chick that umm that lightskin dude with oh you mean Lucas she talked over , yeah how'd you I talked to him but I don't know who that chick is though she spoke , wait wait wait she look familiar Aaliyah spoke is that Teyana she answered herself , omfg I thought to myself that little hoe , I was walking up to them but rose pushed my back what are you doing Lauren she asked me nothing I just wanna talk to them , don't make a scene she said concerned , I ignored her , hey Lucas , Lauren he said confused yeah it's me hey your really beautiful I told the girl I'm glad my brother found a pretty girl like you , oh your his sister she questioned yupp so I heard that umm he was having a baby your carrying his baby right I asked her , unfortunately yeah we're actually having twins oh isn't that great i spoke , hey sis can I talk to you in private he grabbed my arm , sure bro , wtf are you doing Lauren really Lucas with Teyana really she's a hoe , I can't  believe you I said trying my best not to cry , listen Lauren I didn't really mean for all this to happen really , then why you keep talking to other girls then , because I can't get you out my mind I can't stop thinking about you seriously I freaking love you you might not love me back but I really love you and I just want u in my life ,Lucas I love you to it's just that I don't wanna be a step mom and I wanted to have my first child with you , listen babe I know I fucked up  he said grabbing my arms but be mine again , don't hurt my heart Lucas , I promise I won't I want you to be the first and last person I mess with , I love you Lucas and I really mean that I said being serious , I love you too , I kissed him like it was my last I'd really missed you , he said serious.
Rose POV
Hey babe you ready to go , liyah spoke yeah just let me light up real quick I said pulling out a blunt , why you ain't say that earlier , she said sarcastically mad , oh my bad I laughed , wasen't Lauren and Lucas just arguing liyah spoke on , I guess not I blew smoke they coming ova here , hey y'all Lauren spoke holding hands with Lucas an shit , I started laughing, hey girl u Trynna smoke , girl yass Lauren sat down beside us and pulled out a blunt , so y'all all just be having blunts in your bags huh ? Liyah asked , girl you always got to have the plug in your purse , yeah Bestfriend liyah don't wear purses so I gotta carry everything for her bitch ass I rolled my eyes at liyah , that's why I love you liyah spoke , lauren laughed , hey babe you wanna smoke , Lauren asked Lucas I don't got no blunts Lucas put his hands up , here you go I handed him a blunt , thanks he took it , we was all laughing at nothing and we was litt , ain't that Teyana walking over to us , I don't think so she look bigger than she usually do liyah spoke , she pregnant Lauren spoke while she took a pull from the blunt , by who ? I said curious by time Lucas was about to say something she was already over here , hey Lucas can we talk Teyana spoke to him.
Lucas POV
Yeah , um so you and Lauren back together huh , she asked me , yeah , so she like going be the stepmom , I don't wanna talk about this right now I'm not sober I spoke truthfully, I started walking away, hey Lucas she yelled , what ! I yelled back , bye , bye Teyana I spoke
Teyana POV
Damn I fucked up...
Aaliyah POV
Now is you ready to go I asked rose , yeah I'm ready she licked her lips with a smirk on her face , that just gave me hella chills , how bout we take this home I whispered in her ear , she grabbed my thigh , bye y'all me and rose about to head out , ok bye you guys Lauren spoke.
Lauren POV
You ready to go babe I looked at Lucas , yeah I'm ready he spoke ,