Chapter 9

Westmount California
1:35 pm
The Abortion Clinic

Teyana POV
I walked in the abortion clinic , It smelt like alcohol wipes and baby powder Hello ma'm the lady at the desk asked I jumped a little not realizing I was front in line , oh yes I'm here to get an abortion , the lady had coffee stains on her teeth with red lipstick on and a curly wig with some old women glasses on , Name and Birthday she asked oh of course my names Teyana Taylor my birthdate is ** / ** / **** ok Ms.Taylor fill this form out and I'll call you up , ok thanks ma,-- Next ! She yelled well damn I Looked around for some empty seats , found one I squealed in my head as if I was kid I looked through the questions blah blah blah baby fathers name ? That made me wonder if Lucas texted me back , *sigh what am I doing here I thought to myself after reading the text I thought going back to the front desk but of course the line was to long So I just left the clipboard in the seat and left out , I think I can do this I kept replaying in my head.
I finally got home ! I walked in my room a saw a glimpse of myself  in my mirror
I lifted my shirt no more abs for me I thought to myself

Lauren POV Babyyy I yelled from downstairs breakfast ready , he came downstairs hugging me from the back thanks baby , no problem babe now eat your food before it gets cold , I sat down and said a 5 second  prayer what did Teyana want I asked him ...

Lauren POV
Babyyy I yelled from downstairs breakfast ready , he came downstairs hugging me from the back thanks baby , no problem babe now eat your food before it gets cold , I sat down and said a 5 second  prayer what did Teyana want I asked him putting a fork full of eggs in my mouth , she wanted to abort my baby , I kept eating didn't respond , I have to go over her house and talk to her , I felt sick to my stomach just thinking of him doing it with Teyana and also I didn't want anything to do with what they got but I had to be a supportive girlfriend , ok baby whatever it is  you have to do I'm all for it. Thanks baby for being 50/50 with me I love you , I love you to baby I responded back to him.
Rose POV
Aaliyah house , 5:10 pm
I flipped through the tv for about half a hour i was getting so annoyed , *Ding my phone lit up I was confused on who would be texting me , I looked at my phone oh my homegirl Tia !!

Tia 💕🎶 : Hey wassup rose I just landed in Los Angeles trynna hit the studio right now.
Me : Girl wassup haven't talked to you in a brick I live in the hood part of Cali.
Tia 💕🎶:pssh girl I'll get my drivers to gone pick you up send me your location.
Me : Ard girl see ya.

I chuckled that girl always Ballin , wish I would get that rich I thought to myself... , I went upstairs baby I'm heading out i said while walking in her room , of course she's sleep I gave her a kiss and a note on her dresser like the white bitches do from the movies.
Lucas POV
I pulled up in Teyana driveway I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.
Teyana POV
I took another hand full of popcorn I was watching the conjuring 2 , the doorbell rung I jumped spilling the popcorn all the couch and on me who is at my door at 10:00 I thought , I opened the door Lucas what you doing here I asked him , Teyana we need to talk he looked serious , well ok , I started walking back to my couch to clean up the mess , I came back from the kitchen and saw him sitting on the couch , you watching the conjuring 2 he asked I love that movie he mentioned , cool so what did you wanna talk about not carrying about what he said before that , you can't abort our baby Teyana I want my son or daughter to be in my life he said. Well lucas one I'm to young and no ones gonna help me take care of the baby , I lied to see how far of emotional he'll get
Ill help take care what you mean he said in a duhh tone I mean after all it's my baby to , but you with Lauren and I don't know if I trust her I said , look not everything is gonna come like you want it Teyana and I know you don't want the baby you just want the child support he spoke , look I know you and Lauren and Aaliyah think I'm such a hoe but I'm actually a good person and I didn't even get a abortion today I said truthfully maybe I should have you ain't supportive at all just cause I been wit about an even number of boys / girls imma hoe I said yelling Teyana I ain't even mean-- Nah fuck you get out I said talking over him. I locked the door behind him and ran my fingers through my hair , what am I gonna do I mumbled.
Rose POV
I got up when I heard the car pull up In the driveway , I walked outside to a big tall man wearing a suit and some shades , Are you Tia  friend he asked ,yup that's me I nodded my head , right this way he put his arm out , after about a 2 hours drive we finally made it I walked in the studio and heard Tia singing in the booth , she dropped her headphones when she saw me , hey girl she held her hands out for me to give her a hug , so girl I heard you lived down in Cali and I had to come through , so how you fill about me and you doing a collab on the weekends or nah song , wait so we singing with the weekend I asked confused , no silly she playfully punched my arm we doing a remix , well yeah I'm down I spoke so when we Finna do the song I asked , right now she clapped her hands together , I took a deep breath in imma be here all day i thought to myself , After about 4 hours in the studio we finally got the song down pack ( song at  the top ) Ard Tia I'm out I'll see you later I said giving her some damp , Ard Rose I'll text you the information for the music video. Ard I'll see you I said walking out the door.
Travis POV
Have a nice trip the lady from the Airport told me , Thanks I said taking my luggage , I just landed at about 2:30 Am I was so tried I'm been up all night I went to grab some McDonald's from the airport , um lemme get a fish filet meal with a coffee , I said pulling out the money , The lady finally put her head up ,Okay sir a light skin little cute thing on the other side of the register said , by the looks of her she was skinny and her belly kinda looked chubby , I could tell she had a stressful day by the mean bags she had under her eyes , and the a piece of her eyelash was coming off , hey sweetheart you okay , I said all innocent , yeah I'm ok she said clearing her throat , well ok then I'll see you around I guess I said taking my food from the counter , I don't know why I was so worried about her I mean I feel like we have some sort of connection.

Teyana POV
I had to get a job in order to take care of my baby , my stomach was already getting chubby as the days go by , I checked the time and it was about time for me to clock out and it was getting late I had school in the morning 3 more weeks of school and I'm graduated and out of that bitch.
Aaliyah POV
It's about 4:00 Am and Rose still didn't get back , I texted her phone but she ain't text me back so i waited for her to come back home , (2 hours later) I heard the door opening I took a deep breath , hey baby she saw me on the couch , she came and sat on my lap I missed you she whined , where you been I asked , I was at the studio she got off my lap now knowing that I was serious , didn't I put it in the note she spoke , but you been gone all night oh excuse me I mean all morning , yeah cause the studio I was at was in L A , why you going all the way to la when it's a studio down the street , Look why you gotta know everything what you don't trust me ? Rose you know I do it's just you coming home late and I'm just wondering where you are ? Ok Aaliyah that's fine I'm going home , where you have no where to go your grandma died and  the house is up for sale , and all you're shit here , Look don't worry about me I have ways she she said I know she was lying , ok fine you wanna leave go I told her , I don't even care about you no more ,
Rose POV
She said she didn't care about me anymore I felt my heart just crumble into little pieces , she getting mad at me because I said I just wanted to go home , I started balling my eyes out and then started laughing I don't know why I'm out here out the steps crying looking dumb I mean.  I have no where to go maybe I should apologize to Liyah cause I did snap on her , I got up and rung the doorbell , Rose get your dumb ass in this house I heard her yell , I walked in and jumped on her back baby I'm sorry I gave her kisses on her cheeks then on her neck , baby stop she laughed we got school tomorrow I don't got time for this she tried to pull my head off her neck , I pushed her hand and gave her two big hickies on her , really Rose now people going see them at the school , I don't care they need to know you ain't single , I said getting off her , I'm going to bed I told her had a long night , Right behind babe she turned the tv off ,

Did you like ?
Also where y'all think Travis landed at ?
Kehlani and Tia Music video coming thoughhh..
Ard y'all peace love j 💕