Chapter 8

Westmont California
1:38 Am
Aaliyah house 🏡

Aaliyah POV
I never knew rose get horny when she was high , i was driving to my house and she couldn't stop rubbing on me and shit she wanted me badly , and I'm bout to handle that. We made it home finally, , she walked up the stairs and went somewhere , I thought we was going to fuck I guess not , I went in the kitchen to get some water I opened the bottle and took it down (no homo) I heard my speakers playing music upstairs , I went upstairs to figure out what she was doing , I walked in my room and saw the candles lit with roses all on the bed and rose sitting on the bed butt ass naked , come here baby she whispered in a sexy voice, I went on the bed and gave her a kiss , our tongues danced to rhythm of the music , she started taking my shirt off I lifted my arms for her access , I got off her and took my pants off , I crawled  on the bed and opened her legs , I went down on her licking the outside of her pussy lips teasing it I gently licked the middle , She held in her moan , I slapped her thigh , she screamed a little , I took my fingers which were somewhat cold from the water and opened her pussy lips , she opened her mouth , I licked her clit gently i then toke my lips and sucked on her clit , I looked up at her she was holding the covers and kept holding her moans , say my name I said with the vibration of me talking on her clit , Da-dd-yy she hesitated , good girl I said , I went up to her letting her taste herself , mmh she mumbled , I put my fingers in my mouth wetting them i placed them on her lips , I gently slid them in her hole , mmh , she moaned , I thrusting my fingers back and forth inside of her while licking her clit , this time she wasn't holding in her moans , she rolled her head back , right there she moaned , her moans made me so wet , I thrusting back and forth faster , I took my lips and sucked on her clit for dear life , I went even faster , her moans got louder , don't stop she screamed , hold it in I told her , I can't she moaned , I went faster inside of her , let it out I demanded her , she squirted all on my tongue , I kissed her making her taste herself once again.

Lucas POV

I woke up with lauren on the other side of the bed , i got up and cleared my eyes i took my phone off the charger i turned it on i squinted my eyes by how bright it was , i had one text from teyana

      Teyana 👶🏽😭: I don't think I can keep doing this anymore... , I'm going to abort the baby I'm sorry that it had to be this way but I can't handle it.
Me : Abort my baby ! Teyana I wish you would you know what let me not be mean ,listen I know this is all to fast and your still in high school but we made the mistake we might as well just try to figure it out but killing my baby ain't one of them.

Who was that baby Lauren finally woke up , Teyana I spoke truthfully , ok baby she kissed my cheeks I'm going to make breakfast , see this why I love her I thought to myself.

Rose POV
I woke up I looked over beside me and saw Aaliyah I smiled and kissed her neck biting it a little , she woke up by me biting her , hey baby she took my head off her neck and kissed me grabbing my butt , so baby I was thinking since me and you about graduate how about we go on vacation I said girly , To she questioned and I ain't got no money fa that she told me , baby I use some of my grandma death expenses , she looked at me crazy why would u ever do that u weird girl she poked me , well it's not like I'm using it for bad I just want me you some other people spend some time together I told her , other people who she raised her eyebrow, she some new and past friends , mmh whatever rose but I got something for you to she poked me , would u stop poking me I laughed , yeah mmh you wasn't saying that shit last night when it's poking in and out of you she smirked , omg you so nasty I covered my face , she laughed but anyway so how about we go to the studio so you sing some songs , or we could have a competition that who ever makes a song that they written , have to sing the song in front of the other person butt naked , well that ain't no problem for me she lifted her shoulders ok then bet I put my hand out , she shook it now get off me you heavy she teased at me.