Chapter 13

Manhattan New York
Thursday Evening
Aaliyah & Rosalina apartment 🏢
2:40 Pm

Rose POV
Babe I'm really happy about this I said hugging her in the middle of the unfurnished living room.

Well now ur ass can come home at a reasonable time at night , sometimes I be thinking u be cheating she said jokingly

Yeah whatever I said unclenching our hug , babe I told u we should have took some furniture from your place we have to wait a whole week just to get furniture.

Who was gonna bring all that stuff in she said not your lazy ass and I didn't feel like doing all the work so we just gonna have to sleep on the floor for a couple of days ok she said irritated

Babe what's wrong why u so tense right  now I said sitting on the floor , babe I barely see u everyday and I miss you all the time and when u see me u act like everything's ok .

I'm sorry babe I've just been so busy but now that we live in New York I won't have to leave home early or come home late , and when I'm not here call up Alex so y'all can hang so you won't be bored.

Come on we gotta bail to the furniture store so we can sleep on a mattress she said putting her arms out to pick me up from off the ground , oh I thought we was sleeping on the floor i chuckled , she just did a silent laugh , Lauren supposed to be coming by in a bit so we gotta hurry up I said grabbing the keys.

As soon as we walked outside Lauren was just coming out her car , she looked up at us Damn New York traffic ain't no joke she said walking up to us , oh was y'all about to leave she said taking her shades off

Yeah we was finna go get some furniture , oh ard I'mma just go hook up with my friend who live around here she spoke , imma call u when we get back I said closing and locking the front door.

Ardd girl I'll see you she walked back to her car. Aaliyah unlocked the car and we got in.

Westmont California
Teyana momma House 🏡
Thursday Morning
9:40 Am
Teyana POV
I stretched my arms out I looked to the right of me and Travis was sleeping I gave him a kiss on his cheek he moved a little bit I got out the bed and went to aidens crib but he wasn't there.

I heard the tv on in the living room I walked in there and saw aiden on the blanket on the floor and Lucas in the kitchen making him a bottle ,

Hey mamas boy I said tickling him a little he started smiling, I walked into the kitchen thanks Lucas , no problem he said walking to living room to go feed aiden I went to the refrigerator to make some breakfast for all of us.

Where's Lauren I raised my voice so that he could hear me from the kitchen , she drove to New York for modeling and to meet up With rose , oh cool . Travis walked in the kitchen and gave me a kiss on my neck and made himself a glass of orange juice , I gotta go to the studio later you wanna come he said taking a sip of his drink.

Nah i gotta take care of Aiden , Lucas going to his friend party later to I said setting up the plates , why can't he stay and take care of his child he said looking at him feed Aiden , I just don't wanna start nothing right now It's going so well and I don't wanna ruin nothing right now ,

The crew gonna miss you he said pulling me close to him , Travis stop I chuckled eat ur food I handed him his plate , get u a girl that can cook he said stuffing his mouth with bacon , Lucas ur foods on the table thanks he raised his voice back at me , so I'm going on tour in May through July wanna come , babe you know I wanna come but I'll see if I have plans or something or maybe just take care of my son ,

My mom walked downstairs and came in the kitchen, did you fix me anything she said in a rude tone , I didn't think u wanted anything cause every time I cook u something u say u don't like it , you in my house fixing my food for ur little boyfriends , that's it I said.

I walked upstairs and Travis followed behind me , I took my suitcase out and started packing my clothes I felt a tear come down my face I immediately wiped it , baby whats wrong travis finally spoke , I'm not staying with her no more she keep treating me like shit ,

I'm just fed up with her bullshit , babe come here travis walked up to me and grabbed me , tears were falling down my face I wanted to wipe them but travis was holding my hands , he wiped my tears with his thumb , you wanna come stay with me he stale faced me.

Yeah but I didn't want Lucas and Lauren to fill weird just in your house for a couple weeks , whatever you need I'll provide baby you know I got you , thanks babe I gave him a peck , now let me finish packing I said letting my hands go from him.

Lucas walked in my room to hand me aiden I'm about to take a shower then head out he said standing by the door , ok I said playing with aiden , hmm let me hold him u finish packing Travis said taking aiden away from me , I made a frown face.