Chapter 10 pt 2

Rose POV
I was in class bored as ever , I tapped on the Desk with my pen , then I felt my phone vibrate , I looked at it covering it with my jacket , Def jams record dm'd me I tried so hard not to burst out screaming in the class , I did a little squel , um Roselina is there a problem the teacher asked me , no nothing I'm sorry I looked up at her , the message read : Hello roselina we really liked the collaboration you did with tia , we were just worried if you would stop by our studio in New York to record a song for us , please contact us for more information , we would really love to have you come by.
Omg I could not believe they just contacted me , I had to tell Aaliyah, I waited till the bell rang so I could see her.
Aaliyah POV
I could not stop thinking about who the guy that was rose was talking to the other day , I had to ask her even if she doesn't like it , the bell rang , I went to the hallway to find her , hey babe i heard rose , hey babe I walked up to her and gave her a peck , she looked so excited for some reason, I have to tell you something rose said excited, wassup I put her hair behind her ear , def jam records contacted me , omg baby that's amazing what they want ? , they want me to stop by New York to one of there studios , I didn't want her to leave but I didn't want her to not go , wow baby that's amazing , I'm so proud for you , I gave her a kiss on the cheek, thanks baby , I gotta go to class I'll see you , bye baby I said lowly I'm proud actuallyreproud for her it's just that dudelooks so familiar and why was she talking to him I was so curious I didn't knowwhat to do but I knew what would cheer her right up , I rubbed my hands together, Get to class liyah the hall monitor tapped me , I didn't notice that Everyone was already in class , sorry ma'm I walked to my class.
Lauren POV
I sat in the school bathroom and waited for the pregnancy test I know I wasn't pregnant because one I'm on birth control and two there is no two I just know i thought to myself but Lucas keeps begging me to take one , my timer from my phone went off , I got very anxious at this Point, my palms were getting moist , I flipped over the stick two bold lines , I didn't know how to react , happy sad proud I didn't know, I felt a tear fall from my face , I wiped it with my thumb and walked out the bathroom, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Teyana POV
I heard the horn beep from outside must be Travis , I walked to the front door and put my jacket on , I don't see no bus outside, my mom yelled at me , my friend dropping me off dang I yelled back at her , bye teyana she rolled her eyes ,  I walked out the door and hopped in his car , hey beautiful he said biting his lips , I don't understand why u like my fat ass I said raising my hands up and looking at myself , cause your beautiful he mumbled , huh I put my finger behind my ear , where you wanna go , he backed out my driveway, idk your place back home we go then he titled his head to the side , so how long have you been pregnant he asked , about 6 months , dang you halfway through he took a glance at my belly , yeah I guess so I just wanna pop this baby out I chuckled , he smiled you got a Boyfriend he fakly coughed , you got a girlfriend I asked , well I've been looking for this one girl who I used to date and I wanted her back but she got a whole girlfriend and stuff and plus I think I'm having eyes for someone else , well no I don't gotta boyfriend I'm just complicated I looked out the window , how complicated he asked , long story and if I told you you would hate me like eyeryone else did , well i won't know till u tell me he   Tightened his hand on the steering wheel, well...
Aaliyah POV
The bell rang thank god I said in my head I went to my locker and got my stuff , I felt some soft cold hands on my torso , hey baby rose kissed my neck , hey baby you ready to go i turned around, yup she grinned, we walked to the car--- I pulled up to McDonald's you want something ? , no I'm good see spoke , I nodded my head and said my order , so babe I have to ask you something I spoke , wassup babe she puts her hand on my thigh , you know the other day when I picked u up from the studio who was that guy  talking to you ? I said nervously, he's just---My ex boyfriend , I pulled up to the window and gave her my money , what'd he want I asked , he just came to see me because maybe he thought he could get me back but he knows I have a girlfriend so you have nothing to worry about she looked me in my eyes , as much as that was hard to believe I did , I gave her a peck on the lips and grabbed my food.