Chapter II

“Audric, we’re in Hogwarts now.” Daphne wakes me up. 

“Wicked! How cool is Hogwarts now, Audric?” Jamie says with extreme fascination. 

“Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, young Wizards and Witches!” Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds, exclaims with excitement. “Proceed now to the Main Hall, people. Professor Dumbledore is waiting for you, and a great feast too! Heehee.” Hagrid continued the instructions. 

“Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup. Before the ceremony begins, Prof. Dumbledore would like to say something.” Professor McGonagall says, Headmistress and the Head of the Gryffindor House, welcoming us students.

“I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to all who do not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you. You may now proceed to your sorting ceremony.” Professor Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, reminds us. 

“What does that suppose to mean, huh, Audric?” Jamie asked Audric. “When I call your name proceed in front immediately. Daphne Blueflower!"

“Oh, no. Relax. " I see Daphne whisper to herself. 

“Alright. Hm. Gryffindor!” The Sorting Hat says. 

“Drake Furvus!”

“Please set me on Slytherin!” Drake whispers to the Sorting Hat. “Slytherin, you see!” the Sorting Hat exclaims. 

“Jamie Lockhart, another Lockhart? I know what house will you belong. Oh, to the yellows or to the reds? You belong to the reds, Gryffindor!”

“Nimfa Nocturna! Oh, this is to the bright Ravenclaws!”

“Audric Goldfaber!” Prof. McGonagall finally says. 

“Oh, great. I sense that he is a mere descendant of Harry Potter. Potter’s grandson. You have all the trait of the four houses, but what is in your heart is that that of the fierce lion. Gryffindor!"

“Let the feast begin!” Professor Dumbledore exclaims, bringing food to the tables, decorations on the Main Hall, and candles lit.

“Professor Dumbledore, Audric is a descendant of Harry Potter?” Professor Roberta Rosebud asks, Herbology teacher and Head of the Hufflepuff house.

“Yes, yes he is. He’s the son of the daughter of Harry Potter, Lily Luna Potter.” Professor Dumbledore explains.

“Wow, Audric! Hogwarts is amazing! All the food you can eat is in here,” Jamie exclaims with such amazement while munching some turkey legs. 

“I agree, Jamie. But, I cannot believe that I am the grand son of the great Harry Potter. My mother never told me about that.” I say, still struck with confusion. 

“Audric, if you want to find more about that, why not consult Professor Dumbledore? He can present you your biography.” Daphne says to me. 

“Let’s consult him some other time. But come with me, Jamie and Daphne.” I say with a smirk.

“Lily Goldfaber, daughter of the well-renowned Harry Potter, how are you?” Lord Mortemus said to Lily. 

“Who are you? And how did you get in here?” Lily asked. 

“Do you not recognize me? I am Lord Mortemus, son of the ever-greatest Lord Voldemort!” Lord Mortemus shouted resulting the vases shattered. 

“What do you want from me?” Lily asked with a nervous voice. 

“I want you to be killed!” Lord Mortemus laughed, evilly. 

“What’s happening in here? Lord Mortemus!” Arthur, Lily’s husband, exclaimed. 

“Oh, no. You will not! Ava---” “Avada Kedavra!” Lord Mortemus chanted. The house was destroyed. The environment was a disaster. After such commotion, he found Arthur and Lily both lying on the floor, lifeless. “Oh, here’s a bonus!” Lord Mortemus said with an evil laugh as he flew to the skies.

Back at Hogwarts

“Prefects, go to your respective dormitories now. The Ministry of Magic and we will have a conference.” Professor McGonagall announces.

“Gryffindors, follow me. Thank you.” Charles Legrotatum, Head Prefect of the Gryffindor House, instructs. 

“Bright Blues, Ravenclaws! We’ll be having a meeting. Follow me.” Zoe Atmostella, Head Prefect of the Ravenclaw House orders. 

“This is the most direct part to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases, they like to change. Keep up please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on.” Charles Legrotatum says. 

“A moving picture?” Luna Sereneblass whispers. 

“Who’s that woman, Charles?” Ron Alchema asks. 

“Welcome to Hogwarts. Password?” The fat lady asks Charles. 

“Caput Draconis. Follow me, everyone. Keep up. Quickly, come on! Gather around here. Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. Boys' dormitories are upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up. Sleep now, young reds. Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Sweet dreams."

“Hello, Professor Dumbledore.” Helios Aragorn, Minister of Magic, greeted the professor. 

“What would you like to inform us, sir?” Professor Dumbledore asked. “I hope you knew that Lord Voldemort has a son, known as Lord Mortemus. I’m afraid that the Lord Mortemus aka the Dark Duke has risen. The Ministry of Magic tries to protect the Wizarding World. Also, we teamed up with Beauxbatons Academy from France, Durmstrang Institute of Russia, and The Magical and Royal University of Marmoreal in Canada.” Helios explained. 

“Sir, has he killed anyone?” Professor Sullivan Sludgewit, Head of the Slytherin House and Astronomy Teacher, asked. 

“Oh, about that. I’m afraid, yes. Lord Mortemus inherited his father’s attitudes. He killed 4 muggles and 2 wizards and witches. I’m sorry to say but the 2 I’ve been talking about is Lily and Arthur Goldfaber, parents of Auric Goldfaber.” Helios said near teary-eyed. 

“Let’s keep this from Audric; we shall inform him later on.” Prof. Dumbledore said.