Chapter VIII

“Come on now. The train is waiting for you!” Hagrid says to the group.

“Well, I am excited about going to your house Denise!” Daphne says. 

“Yeah. Beaux Beauregard said that you’re house is as big as Hogwarts!” Jamie agrees. 

“Uh-oh. Not so really," Denise replies. "So, let’s go to the train!” 

“Good bye little witches and wizards! I’ll see you and when I see you, be safe!” Professor Sludgewit calls with glee. 

“Professor Sludgewit’s Astronomy Class was so happy. I don’t like classes like that of his. He is so serious.” Denise whispers.

“I heard that, snitch!” Drake shouts with angry eyes toward me. 

“Well, I must say your trespassing our place, Drake. I could Crucio you if you want.” Daphne challenges.

“No magic outside the school, Daphne.” I interrupt. “You don’t need to join in our discussions, Furvus. We need some privacy here. Rictusempra!” 

“Hahaha! I shall get back on you, Goldfaber!” Drake laughs as he exits. “Nice one, Audric!” Jamie praises. 

“Students, I advice you to sleep first and we will wake you when we arrive. We will pass through Hypnos Tunnel, the place wizards used to protect Muggles from entering. Thank you.” Tridee announces. “Woah! Its about time I shall sleep.” Jamie yawns to sleep. 

We wake in the Rosieur Palace. 

“Welcome to my house! You can use magic here because this is powered by wizards and witches.” Denise welcomes us.

We are very amazed. Candles float on the ceiling, a beautiful scent of roses is in the air, and people are singing.

“This is amazing, Denise!” Jamie shouts. 

“Thank you, and by the way, your things are on your respective rooms.” Denise reminds us.

“Denise, I am in the garden.” I tell her. 

“Okay. Just don’t get lost.” Denise replies.

While wandering on Denise’s garden, I trip over something. “Oh, what’s this? Daphne, Jaime, Denise! Here!” I call. “I have tripped over something. I think this is an ancient stuff.”

“A mirror with a peacock?” Jamie queries. 

“Oh.. Let’s see what this is.” Daphne murmurs as she dusts off the thing.

“Property of Amelia Amourego est. 1003.” Daphne reads. “In memory of Godric, Rowena, Helga and Salazar.” Denise continues.

“Maybe Amelia is one of the founders of Hogwarts! What great mystery we have revealed, guys! Great mystery!” I exclaim in surprise.