#10

*7:46 am*

Today was Rose's birthday and Rose and her mother were on their way to Atlanta.

For her birthday, they went to Starbucks before their flight, which was at 9 A.M.

"Are you excited to see Finn?"

"Yes very" Rose laughed as they drunk their Starbucks and at 8:46, they bordered the plane. 

*Later that night*
They got off the plane and got their bags, when they were on the way out of the airport, they heard Rose's name being called.
She noticed the voice along with some others.

She looked over and saw Finn with the others. She dropped her bags and ran towards them. 

When she got to them, she attacked Finn with a big hug.

When she pulled away, she hugged Gaten, Caleb, Millie, and Noah.

They left the airport and went out to eat.

They all went to Outback Steak House for dinner.

When they were done eating, they went to the hotel.

Rose went to stay in Millie's room and she helped her get situated. When they were done, they went to Finn, Gaten, and Caleb's room where they stayed.

"Hey fellas" Rose said when she entered. 

"Hey" they all said.

"Want to watch a movie with us?" Gaten asked. 

"Yea what movie?" 

"Let's see. How about Beetlejuice?" 

"YES" Rose yelled.

They got popcorn and sat together. 

The order was Gaten, Millie, Noah, Rose, Finn and Caleb.

During the movie Finn tried to be slick and wrap his arm around Rose's shoulder. 

"Finn what the fuck did you just try to do?" She laughed. 

Finn just blushed and pulled her onto him where her head was on his shoulder.