#11

*10:16 am*

Rose woke up by herself in the hotel room.

Where are they? She asked herself

She got up to use the bathroom and she noticed a piece of paper on the dresser.

Dear Posy,

Us the cast had to go on set. We will be back around 1:30 and we are all going out to eat. Sorry for leaving you, we didn't want to wake you up.

From Finn, Noah, Gaten, and Millie.

Rose just put in down and went to take a shower.

*10:34 am*

Rose got out of the shower and put her make up on, which consisted of  mascara, doing her eyebrows, and chap stick.

While she waited on them, she went back to sleep.

*1:46 pm*

Rose was awoken by someone shaking her.

"Rose wake up." She looked up and saw Millie.

"We're going out to eat. Be ready in 5 minutes" Millie smiled. 

Rose nodded and got back up.

She still had her pajamas on sense she didn't change when she got out of the shower. She looked in the mirror and noticed her makeup was just fine but she needed to change.

She chose black jeans, a blue baseball shirt, and black converse. She left the room and got her phone and the room card.

When she walked out of the room, Millie was standing outside waiting for her. She smiled at her and they walked to the elevator.

"Where are the guys?" Rose asked.
"They are waiting down stairs"
"Oh okay"

They walked out of the elevator and she saw them waiting for them.
"Hey" they all 3 yelled.
"Hello" Rose and Millie greeted them and they went on their way to eat.

( dis was a boring chapter I sorry)