#30

September 2017

*1:27 pm*

Rose was walking down the hallway at school alone, not bothering to look up since she was just walking to the office to give something to the lady.

"This is from Mrs. Beesly," Rose said handing it to the lady.

"Thank you." She replied.

Rose turned around and was beginning to walk away, but she saw someone sitting in a chair she didn't want to see.

Finn.

He was staring at her and they just looked at each other until the memories began flooding back to her.

goodbye rose

Her eyes began to fill with tears and she sped off.

*Finn POV*

It was my first day back and I was going to be here less than a month so it didn't really matter.

I was in the front office waiting for my mom to get back from the principles office when I heard a familiar voice say,"This is from Mrs. Beesly."

My head shot up and I saw her. It has been months since what happened between us. I wonder how things between her and Chosen were.

She turned around and saw me, then we locked eyes.

The memories of what happened that day came back to me and my breath hitched.

I saw her tear up, then walk away. I put my head down thinking how we would've been friends right now if it wasn't for me. Chosen and I are cool and I've asked for him to let me talk to her and she doesn't want to speak with me.

I trailed off before I got a text.

From Iris- You there babe??

To Iris- Yea dealing with school stuff gtg ily

From Iris- ily 2

Iris and I started dating not that long after the thing between Rose and I. Since I was back at school I could maybe try to fix things with her.

hopefully.

---

*4:17 pm*

It was the end of the day and I followed Rose as she walked out of the classroom to walk home. I slowly trailed behind her as she had her headphones in.

I tapped her shoulder and she spun around facing me, taking out one of her headphones. When she saw it was me, she spun back around and sped up her walking pace.

"Rose please talk to me?!" I began walking faster towards her until I was next to her.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" She yelled at me with tears in her eyes.

The look on her face broke me. I missed seeing her happy.

"No no, no don't cry," I said trying to hug her.

"No just leave me alone."

"Can we just talk, please?"

She looked down at the ground and finally said,"Sure."

"We can go to Benny's if you want," I told her.

Benny's was this good smoothie place we would go to a lot. When we got there, I opened the door for her and I heard her whisper a small thank you.

"Do you want the usual?" I asked her.

"Yes." She finally looked at me.

She looked so much different. Her hair was a little longer and she touched up her make up a bit. I continued staring at her before I heard the person call next.

After we ordered, we sat in our usual spot by the window.

"So tell me, how's life?" I asked.

"Still shitty." She laughed.

"How are you and Chosen?"

"We're good. It's hard having a long distance relationship though."

"Yeah, I know how you feel," I said and she looked up at me.

"Are you with anyone?"

"Yeah, her name is Iris."

"Can I see a picture of her?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure," I said pulling out my phone and showing her a picture.

"She is so pretty oh my gosh." She laughed.

"Yeah."

"I'm happy for you."

"I am for you too." I smiled at her.

Oh, how I wish I could be with Rose.

*5:25 pm*

I ran into my room as happy as ever and decided to text the IT cast in out group chat.

Finn- GUYS IM SO HAPPY

Wyatt- why???

Sophia- what happened?

Jack- FINNY BOY

Finn- Okay so

Finn- When Rose was walking home, I tried talking to her and she finally talked to me

Jack- SERIOUSLY

Wyatt- OH MY GOD

Chosen- What did you guys do?

Finn- I took her to a smoothie place and we talked

Finn- I told her about Iris

Jack- I thought you broke up with her

Wyatt- ^

Sophia- ^^

Finn- I couldn't do it

Jack- pussy

Jaeden- ^

Wyatt- where have you been boy?

Jaeden- I've been here the whole time lol

(A/N no hate on Iris I love her so much honestly)