#25

*9:59 am*

Rose and her mom were walking off of the plane into the lobby of the airport looking for Finn and his friend he brought along.

"Posy!" She heard someone yell and looked up to see Finn and Jack. She sped up and ran to both of them pulling them in a hug, dropping her bags.

"I missed you Finn, and nice to meet you in person Jack." She said pulling away from them.

"You too Rose." Jack said back smiling back.

---

Finn, Rose, Jack, and Rose's mom entered their hotel room, which was the same hotel the cast was staying at. Jack and Finn waited outside the door for Rose while she put her suit case away.

"Ready to go?" She said shutting the door behind her turning to them. 

"Yea come on." Finn said gesturing towards the elevators.  

As they were walking towards their room, you could hear how loud they were from outside the door.

Jack, pretending to be angry, walked towards the door,  banged on it and yelled," You kids better open this door or else!" in a granny voice, which caused Finn and Rose to burst out laughing.

The door swung open to an irritated Jaeden and he walked away as they walked in.

 "Hey guys meet Posy slash Rose." Finn said as all their heads went into her direction, and they all went to give her a hug or even a small 'Hi'.

"Okay so who is who because we have texted, but I haven't seen any pictures of you guys."

"I'm Wyatt." 

"Jaeden."

"Jeremy."

"Sophia."

"Chosen."

"And yea yea yea you know me and Finn." Jack said and Rose laughed.

"Nice to meet you guys." She said shyly.

"What did you guys do when we were gone?" Finn said sitting on the bed.

"Nothing." Sophia laughed.

"Loud laughing and screaming doesn't seem like nothing." Jack laughed.

Finn, Jack, Jeremy, Wyatt, Jaeden, and Sophia were all messing around on the beds and saw Chosen on a small couch sitting by himself with an open seat next to him.

She looked over at them on the bed, then back to Chosen and slowly walked over to him. She didn't go mess around with them on the bed since she just met them and she was already shy just talking to them.

She sat next to Chosen and saw he was on his phone texting someone or playing a game, so not trying to bother him, she pulled out her phone to text her mom that they made it to their room.

"They are loud aren't they?" She heard him say as he put his phone down to walk to her.

"Yea. I just got here and I can agree on that." She laughed setting her phone in her lap.

"I try to sometimes stay out of them like that. Jack kicked me in the face while we were all on the bed and I got a bruise on my face." He laughed.

"Seriously? Thanks for telling me, I don't want to be kicked by him. Finn has told me things about him."

"He's a creepy kid."

"I agree." 

"Hey, guys Andy texted if we want to all go out and eat lunch." Wyatt yelled out.

They all replied yea and Rose texted her mom to insure her where she was.

All of them walked out of the hotel room with Jaeden, Wyatt, Jeremy, Jack, and Sophia walking together, while Chosen, Rose, and Finn walked together.

Even in the elevator, Jack was one loud kid. He then got quiet and Rose looked over at him and he had a weird smile, his eyes were big, and he had his arms crossed. She gave him a confused look and he yelled,"I've got new socks on!".

"Oh my god Jack." Wyatt face palmed.

"Nice to know Jackie Boy." She said and looked up at Chosen and he was smiling trying to hold back laughter.

 They weren't as bad as she thought.